Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Martin Evans on Why are university staff going… bobchampion on A good day for pensions, a goo… John Mather on A good day for pensions, a goo… henry tapper on As Universities prepare for a… ReservoirDon who wis… on As Universities prepare for a… Fear is bad, but so… on FEAR+FRAUD. Does Geneva= Gibra… henry tapper on Why are university staff going… Eugen Neagu on The Earth isn’t flat. How cont… henry tapper on “The Ship has sailed… henry tapper on Contingent charging will sink… Ruth Gilbert, Insuri… on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… JAMES GLASHEEN on Contingent charging will sink… Helen on Why are university staff going… Paul Brunger (@Inter… on “The Ship has sailed… Richard Bryan on The role of Cambridge Colleges…
- RT @tm_sharp: A late call for the last few places at next week's TUC Pensions Conference. Hear from @guyopperman @torstenbell @Darren_philp…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- RT @ACSLG: #Pensions team led by @DougMullen75 will be hosting #SocialHousing seminar around valuation + considerations transferring out of…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- RT @TPRgovuk: Any clients starting a business should get to know their #autoenrolment duties #B2BHour e1.m.tt/a/bcimmhvgg.ht… https://t.co/…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- A good day for pensions, a good day for the DC upgrade. lnkd.in/dNyMJXZRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- RT @henryhtapper: A good day for pensions, a good day for the DC upgrade. henrytapper.com/2018/02/22/a-g… https://t.co/4uPMy62oL1Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
This egregious sentiment from Big Hair. And collectivism?? Ever since the blessed Lady Thatcher, I’ve seen nothing to persuade me that it’s not just “all about me”. Harrumph…. We had our 25,000th visitor to this blog last week, nearly 2500 … Continue reading
I would no sooner put next year’s football predictions in the hand of my son than he would in mine Continue reading
960,000 people reach 65 in this country this year- the first of a series of baby-boom Tsunamis; we have laid out the retirement carpet for them, but the carpet’s faded and full of holes Continue reading
Gott und Himmell ve vill make their little winkels into frankfurters.
I’m seeing the great Lou Reed singing next month at the Hammersmith Apollo. When they come to write the book on how to compose a rock and roll lyric, the first page should read Standing on the corner, Suitcase in … Continue reading
An interesting picture is beginning to emerge which suggests that the subjective satisfaction scores given by schemes in relation to their consultant may be inversely related to the value delivered through default solution design Continue reading
My son uses barcode apps and taught me over the weekend . It’s time we woke up and swiped our coffee- literally and metaphorically.