Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- @torfinancialdav crampRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav Thanks for brightening up my weekend Harris - back from the colonies just in time for a good gloat! Love you!Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav I'm too dispirited to fight back!Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav how's tricks?Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- This is the kind of day you're glad @torfinancialdav lives the other side of the country #ENGAUSRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
This egregious sentiment from Big Hair. And collectivism?? Ever since the blessed Lady Thatcher, I’ve seen nothing to persuade me that it’s not just “all about me”. Harrumph…. We had our 25,000th visitor to this blog last week, nearly 2500 … Continue reading
I would no sooner put next year’s football predictions in the hand of my son than he would in mine Continue reading
960,000 people reach 65 in this country this year- the first of a series of baby-boom Tsunamis; we have laid out the retirement carpet for them, but the carpet’s faded and full of holes Continue reading
Gott und Himmell ve vill make their little winkels into frankfurters.
I’m seeing the great Lou Reed singing next month at the Hammersmith Apollo. When they come to write the book on how to compose a rock and roll lyric, the first page should read Standing on the corner, Suitcase in … Continue reading
An interesting picture is beginning to emerge which suggests that the subjective satisfaction scores given by schemes in relation to their consultant may be inversely related to the value delivered through default solution design Continue reading
My son uses barcode apps and taught me over the weekend . It’s time we woke up and swiped our coffee- literally and metaphorically.