Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised.
- The value of Ellie Kime’s pension saving
- Vaxxing the unvaxxed – top tips from revolutionary actuaries!
- Nick Smith MP is right – the British Steel pension transfers are a special case.
- Here they grow again – Cushon buys Creative – Pension Bee doubles assets in a year!
- We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within the scope of auto-enrolment. If we do, then we are going to find the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You'd be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik… We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- Keep saving Ellie Kime and up your rates when you can- you’re not saving enough but you know that! You know the imp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
NEST has produced a chunky report that “takes the temperature of automatic enrolment”. This promises to be the first of a series and as the first has five years of accumulated insights to lay before us. I thoroughly recommend it … Continue reading
After a year off, Prof Pens have relaunched their pension personality award and the long list is out. I’m a great fan of this award because it gives people a chance to have a little fun , big up their … Continue reading
So far – so good! Large companies that have staged auto-enrolment have thrown money at the problem (Lloyds Bank claim more than £1m). But we haven’t had a failure – yet! The DWP thought the average enrolment costs for large … Continue reading
Above the Donheads and the villages of the Chalk Valley rises White Sheet Hill the western end of a ridge that runs 16 miles to Salisbury. Few buildings are on this ridge other than agricultural barns protecting hay, straw and … Continue reading
“It’s a worry – such a worry..” Like mother Hen I was clucking around the farmyard worrying about auto-enrolment. “Calm down Plowman” – I told myself, it might never happen, as yet the sky has not fallen on my head nor … Continue reading
I’m pleased to hear that NEST is planning to explain its investment plans that everyone can understand.I visited their offices last week and spoke with their chief investment officer about this. I hope that as part of this explanation , he’ll … Continue reading
I see you are looking into pensions and will be completing a “market study” by August that will focus on value for money and the size of pension pot savers end up with at retirement. I hear it will look … Continue reading
We shouldn’t underestimate the task the 14 members of the ABI have set themselves in promising to fully disclose charges and costs (see previous blog). 14 insurers have made the pledge but there are many insurers that haven’t nor are … Continue reading