Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Everything you need to know about vaccines (and more) .Covid-ARG
- “In pensions we trust” – when our data is trusty!
- A breakthrough in measuring the quality of DC scheme data.
- Pensions are stranded off-line; this must change!
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Lessons to learn from Dolphin Trust henrytapper.com/2020/11/27/les…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- No blubbing over the future of RPI please. henrytapper.com/2020/11/28/no-…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- Sexy-cash is back incentivizing pension transfers – let’s nip this in the bud henrytapper.com/2020/11/30/sex…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- Bosses – the dashboard is not about you – it’s about us! henrytapper.com/2020/12/01/bos…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia henrytapper.com/2020/12/02/nat…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
NEST has produced a chunky report that “takes the temperature of automatic enrolment”. This promises to be the first of a series and as the first has five years of accumulated insights to lay before us. I thoroughly recommend it … Continue reading
After a year off, Prof Pens have relaunched their pension personality award and the long list is out. I’m a great fan of this award because it gives people a chance to have a little fun , big up their … Continue reading
So far – so good! Large companies that have staged auto-enrolment have thrown money at the problem (Lloyds Bank claim more than £1m). But we haven’t had a failure – yet! The DWP thought the average enrolment costs for large … Continue reading
Above the Donheads and the villages of the Chalk Valley rises White Sheet Hill the western end of a ridge that runs 16 miles to Salisbury. Few buildings are on this ridge other than agricultural barns protecting hay, straw and … Continue reading
“It’s a worry – such a worry..” Like mother Hen I was clucking around the farmyard worrying about auto-enrolment. “Calm down Plowman” – I told myself, it might never happen, as yet the sky has not fallen on my head nor … Continue reading
I’m pleased to hear that NEST is planning to explain its investment plans that everyone can understand.I visited their offices last week and spoke with their chief investment officer about this. I hope that as part of this explanation , he’ll … Continue reading
I see you are looking into pensions and will be completing a “market study” by August that will focus on value for money and the size of pension pot savers end up with at retirement. I hear it will look … Continue reading
We shouldn’t underestimate the task the 14 members of the ABI have set themselves in promising to fully disclose charges and costs (see previous blog). 14 insurers have made the pledge but there are many insurers that haven’t nor are … Continue reading