Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested
- Whatever happened to the portable personal pension?
- Can pensions impact for good? They’ve no choice but to.
- The politics of personal pensions and pension freedoms
- Pension Wise is not on the consumer front line- it’s not even on the sideline.
- The @thefca and @TPRgovuk talk about value for savers, but there's value for spenders to think about too! thx to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- Massive withdrawals from DC pots – one in three women taking cash at 55 via corporate-adviser.com/massive-withdr… So who is talki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… The timeframes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
Category Archives: London
The charts are interesting. This blog comes with a health warning – supplied by Stuart McDonald. This age-stratified analysis is important when drawing conclusions from trends in case numbers. Cases are still trending up in older groups, so it’s likely … Continue reading
I live in Blackfriars in one of the areas of the City which were historically beyond the control of the City Fathers (what we’d call the Corporation of London today). Where I live in Blackfriars there was a priory. … Continue reading
Pension Dashboards got a much needed shot in the arm from the FCA yesterday , with the publication of a “Call for input” on Open Finance from the FCA yesterday. The document sets out a route-map to better financial services … Continue reading
Thanks to Angie Brooks for bring to our attention a very disturbing matter relating to Carey Pensions. “Careys” will be known to those working in the early days of auto-enrolment for providing auto-enrolment shells into which various entrepreneurial fund managers … Continue reading
I spent Saturday in the saddle of a Boris Bike, rotating through the Cities of Westminster and London along with thousands of others. I saw one accident and didn’t hear one angry voice. Though we reduced in numbers as … Continue reading
This blog offers insurers a simple way out of the problem they have with Guaranteed Annuity Rates- it means paying the reserved for value of the policy rather than the (lower) investment value of the contributions. By way of explanation.. … Continue reading
property, downsizing, home, residence, sheltered housing, family, children, grandchildren Continue reading
The patron Saint of Cann and Melbury Abbas is St Rumbold (Rumwold), a curious Saint who only lived 3 days , dying after delivering a sermon on the Trinity while barely out of the womb. His memory was besmirched by fraudulent … Continue reading
Have you ever turned up at a place and realised you shouldn’t be there – but stayed anyway just to see what it was like? That’s what happened to me yesterday. I went to an event about … Continue reading
Fund management’s like a car-boot, you’ve got to know what you’re paying (and what you’re buying). Continue reading