Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Richard Bryan on The rotten boroughs of the Isi… Martin Evans on Why are university staff going… bobchampion on A good day for pensions, a goo… John Mather on A good day for pensions, a goo… henry tapper on As Universities prepare for a… ReservoirDon who wis… on As Universities prepare for a… Fear is bad, but so… on FEAR+FRAUD. Does Geneva= Gibra… henry tapper on Why are university staff going… Eugen Neagu on The Earth isn’t flat. How cont… henry tapper on “The Ship has sailed… henry tapper on Contingent charging will sink… Ruth Gilbert, Insuri… on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… JAMES GLASHEEN on Contingent charging will sink… Helen on Why are university staff going… Paul Brunger (@Inter… on “The Ship has sailed…
- Could this letter have opened the lecture- room door to a pension settlement?
- Royal Mail CDC – proof of concept or the real deal?
- The rotten boroughs of the Isis and the Fens – Mike Otsuka
- A good day for pensions, a good day for the DC upgrade.
- As Universities prepare for a strike, teachers try to limit the damage
- @bspsmembers missus making me watch news at 10 insteadRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- The rotten boroughs of the Isis and the Fens – Mike Otsuka lnkd.in/ezR76eDRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- The FCA can excel; the “non-workplace pension” paper’s a model of its kind henrytapper.com/2018/02/04/the… https://t.co/fPDVeUdquERestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- The FCA can excel; the “non-workplace pension” paper’s a model of its kind henrytapper.com/2018/02/04/the… https://t.co/mN2jtRPetkRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- I still want to be paid when I retire! henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/i-s… https://t.co/Yj9htZ07YGRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: LGPS
In 2013 Michael Johnson of The Centre for Policy Studies published a paper “the local Government Pension Scheme; opportunity knocks” http://tinyurl.com/jru498m. Today he publishes the sequel, “the LGPS- the lost decade”. http://tinyurl.com/jtz2jwx In the intervening period, Johnson has seen none … Continue reading
The vast majority of the money outstanding to those who work and have worked for Government is to be paid as pension. The Government’s pension debts – for its own people – have been estimated in the Whole of Government … Continue reading
I’ve said it before on this blog, but I’ll say it again. The amount of Council Tax many people pay to fund other people’s pensions exceeds their own contributions into pensions, even when they’ve been auto-enrolled into “workie”. “You … Continue reading
There is a lot of loose money in our financial system, destined for our later years. This has not escaped the notice of those who make it their business to manage other people’s money. The money is “free” for three … Continue reading
Occasionally an article I publish on here hits a raw nerve and a missive is sent to someone at my company naming me and trying to shame me. Thankfully, my company is familiar with how social media and accepts that staff who care, have … Continue reading
Britain’s most famous advert was produced by Ridley Scott for Hovis, it put my town Shaftesbury on the map for many people. A fake Hovis loaf still sits at the top of Gold Hill up which the young … Continue reading