Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised.
- The value of Ellie Kime’s pension saving
- Vaxxing the unvaxxed – top tips from revolutionary actuaries!
- Nick Smith MP is right – the British Steel pension transfers are a special case.
- Here they grow again – Cushon buys Creative – Pension Bee doubles assets in a year!
- We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within the scope of auto-enrolment. If we do, then we are going to find the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You'd be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik… We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Keep saving Ellie Kime and up your rates when you can- you’re not saving enough but you know that! You know the imp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Manchester
Diverse accross the ages The pictures above are from the library supplied journalists by the PLSA, they are what the PLSA would like you to think they are about, and yesterday’s sessions really were about youth. But young is as … Continue reading
When the IRA bombed #manchester people didn’t blame the Irish, yet are so quick to condemn Muslims/Islam, #terrorism has no race/religion. Jo Bishop (twitter) There is no lesson to be learned from senseless violence, much as we might … Continue reading
Morning everyone! Well it would be were it not for It being the last school day of the year It raining cats and dogs- enought to make Noah give up! My head suggesting I am on fast spin in my beautiful … Continue reading
I have mentioned TOBAM on this blog before, but as @firstactuarial had the good sense to invite its CEO Yves Choueifaty to their conference yesterday and he and his assistant Lauren were kind enough to fly from Paris to Manchester and take a train … Continue reading
I am in Manchester , it is raining- Jenny K is tweeting there’s no such verb as “to medal”, the pensions world is indignant but I have the sun strapped over my shoulder and shout out “cheer up, stop moaning and enjoy the … Continue reading
Chatting with a steward outside Old Trafford we talked of the Olympic Stadium. I told him about my family’s trip there on Saturday. He told me about Old Trafford. They get 75,000 people on a matchday- they know how to … Continue reading
When people get to their sixties, they are faced with some big choices. There are life-style choices as they face up to their bodies not being able to do what they once did and their brains not being quite as quick as they … Continue reading