Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Everything you need to know about vaccines (and more) .Covid-ARG
- “In pensions we trust” – when our data is trusty!
- A breakthrough in measuring the quality of DC scheme data.
- Pensions are stranded off-line; this must change!
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Lessons to learn from Dolphin Trust henrytapper.com/2020/11/27/les…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- No blubbing over the future of RPI please. henrytapper.com/2020/11/28/no-…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- Sexy-cash is back incentivizing pension transfers – let’s nip this in the bud henrytapper.com/2020/11/30/sex…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- Bosses – the dashboard is not about you – it’s about us! henrytapper.com/2020/12/01/bos…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia henrytapper.com/2020/12/02/nat…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Conference
Democracy 1 – Digital 0 The PLSA’s investment conference made it to its end without drama and with considerable dignity. Emma Douglas’ question took on a new meaning as it turned out many “delegates” never got north of the border … Continue reading
The FCA Consultation Paper CP16/30″Transaction cost disclosure in workplace pensions” is a very good piece of work and allows IGCs and Trustees to know what their members are paying to have their pension pots managed. It unlocks one of the … Continue reading
I am going to the Conservative party conference, I am not going to the freak show in Liverpool and I don’t even know when the Liberals are convening. I have limited time on my hands to understand Government but I … Continue reading
Last Wednesday I chaired a cracking debate over and around lunchtime of the LGIM DC Conference in London’s swanky Sheraton Hotel. There were three questions on the table Is regulation a spur or a hindrance to innovation? Do … Continue reading
I have two important engagements next week. On Monday afternoon I will stand up at the TTF event in Westminster and ask those in Government to do more for workplace pensions and on Wednesday I’ll host a session at … Continue reading
I’ve been working hard so I gave myself the luxury yesterday of half a day off to find out about how good governance can help investors get more from their investments. Forget the swanky surroundings and the top-dollar grub, this … Continue reading