Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Everything you need to know about vaccines (and more) .Covid-ARG
- “In pensions we trust” – when our data is trusty!
- A breakthrough in measuring the quality of DC scheme data.
- Pensions are stranded off-line; this must change!
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Lessons to learn from Dolphin Trust henrytapper.com/2020/11/27/les…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- No blubbing over the future of RPI please. henrytapper.com/2020/11/28/no-…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- Sexy-cash is back incentivizing pension transfers – let’s nip this in the bud henrytapper.com/2020/11/30/sex…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- Bosses – the dashboard is not about you – it’s about us! henrytapper.com/2020/12/01/bos…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia henrytapper.com/2020/12/02/nat…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: London
I live in Blackfriars in one of the areas of the City which were historically beyond the control of the City Fathers (what we’d call the Corporation of London today). Where I live in Blackfriars there was a priory. … Continue reading
350 years ago this September, most of the Square Mile was destroyed from ground up by a conflagration that has ever since been called the Great Fire of London, and is well known on the roll call of major historical … Continue reading
I Know that I shall meet my fate Somewhere upon Blackfriars Bridge The Routemaster I love to hate The cones – TFL’s privilege. My bike rack’s at Godliman Street, I cycle down to Waterloo;- And … Continue reading
It’s been a week of contrasts for me On Wednesday I spent time in the splendour of Mayfair’s Claridge’s Hotel learning how Legal and General were designing products to help people in retirement. On Thursday I was in the Kingsley … Continue reading
While y’all went on holiday, market analysts threw a tantrum , Emerging stock Markets tanked and the Developed Markets went red and green faster than a traffic light. I love writing this stuff, it makes me feel grown up – like I had some job … Continue reading
Who is going to mobilise the millions of bosses still to stage auto-enrolment? There are not 1.3m but 1.8m employers in the UK who will need to stage auto-enrolment.Of these , all but around 65,000, more than 1,790,000 employers have … Continue reading
Helen Dean, the new CEO of NEST has set out her stall in the pages of Professional Pensions. Much of what she says is intelligent and helpful Helping .. small and micro employers means seeing AE through their eyes. Instead of … Continue reading