Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Brian G on The Money and Pensions Service… John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- If you’re an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension.
- Covid may not have made us older – let’s hope it’s making us wiser.
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- @JosephineCumbo @craigpberry The Net Pay Action Group , headed by @rosaltmann and @litrgnews includes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 14 hours ago
- What Covid has done is remind us of our own fragile place on the planet and reinforced what was increasingly appare… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
- This is good news for Uber workers and this deal should be just the first of many lnkd.in/d9n2PVapRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- If you're an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension. henrytapper.com/2021/09/24/if-… This is good news for Uber workers and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- @PensionsMonkey @CommonsWorkPen @MoneyPensionsUK has a poisoned chalice (as you say) but a stronger nudge to Pensi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Tag Archives: London
The charts are interesting. This blog comes with a health warning – supplied by Stuart McDonald. This age-stratified analysis is important when drawing conclusions from trends in case numbers. Cases are still trending up in older groups, so it’s likely … Continue reading
Smithfield 6am London goes on pic.twitter.com/c2le5KanpQ — Henry Tapper (@henryhtapper) January 12, 2021 There is the London that you see in todays news clips, of deserted streets ,closed shops and empty offices. Then there is another London, of early morning … Continue reading
I live in Blackfriars in one of the areas of the City which were historically beyond the control of the City Fathers (what we’d call the Corporation of London today). Where I live in Blackfriars there was a priory. … Continue reading
350 years ago this September, most of the Square Mile was destroyed from ground up by a conflagration that has ever since been called the Great Fire of London, and is well known on the roll call of major historical … Continue reading
I Know that I shall meet my fate Somewhere upon Blackfriars Bridge The Routemaster I love to hate The cones – TFL’s privilege. My bike rack’s at Godliman Street, I cycle down to Waterloo;- And … Continue reading
It’s been a week of contrasts for me On Wednesday I spent time in the splendour of Mayfair’s Claridge’s Hotel learning how Legal and General were designing products to help people in retirement. On Thursday I was in the Kingsley … Continue reading
While y’all went on holiday, market analysts threw a tantrum , Emerging stock Markets tanked and the Developed Markets went red and green faster than a traffic light. I love writing this stuff, it makes me feel grown up – like I had some job … Continue reading
Who is going to mobilise the millions of bosses still to stage auto-enrolment? There are not 1.3m but 1.8m employers in the UK who will need to stage auto-enrolment.Of these , all but around 65,000, more than 1,790,000 employers have … Continue reading
Helen Dean, the new CEO of NEST has set out her stall in the pages of Professional Pensions. Much of what she says is intelligent and helpful Helping .. small and micro employers means seeing AE through their eyes. Instead of … Continue reading