Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested
- Whatever happened to the portable personal pension?
- Can pensions impact for good? They’ve no choice but to.
- The politics of personal pensions and pension freedoms
- Pension Wise is not on the consumer front line- it’s not even on the sideline.
- The @thefca and @TPRgovuk talk about value for savers, but there's value for spenders to think about too! thx to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- Massive withdrawals from DC pots – one in three women taking cash at 55 via corporate-adviser.com/massive-withdr… So who is talki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… The timeframes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
Category Archives: brand
Thanks to Lidl GB , I look forward to an authentic Christmas that I can believe in. I have no idea why or how Lidl will make me feel this way, but if its trailer for its Christmas ad is … Continue reading
At 4pm this afternoon, we will be virtually attending the UK Pension Awards with faint hopes that my start-up AgeWage will pick up some kind of recognition for our work. I’ve bragged before about being up for four awards and … Continue reading
“We’re racist, and that’s the way we like it” pic.twitter.com/hKRSerVqzb — M (@wolfxmobz1) June 13, 2020 The prequel It’s a sunny June morning, I had just cycled down the embankment from Blackfriars to turn left over Westminster Bridge. As I … Continue reading
Scary news day! Yesterday (Weds 24th) saw the arrival of Boris Blimp in his West End townhouse and the announcement that nothing much has changed at the top of the DWP- except the SOS’ brief – which now includes equality … Continue reading
One of the things ordinary people fear most about spending on their retirement, is giving money to institutions they know nothing about and having very little say in the management of their money. No matter how hard I used to … Continue reading
I was going to entitle this piece “f*#k GDPR” but I have too many people I like, who live that dream, to risk offence. But I’ll be glad after 25th May, not to have to spend 30 minutes a day, … Continue reading
The Competition and Markets Authority has produced the first of a series of working papers (only 90 pages) looking at the buy-side of institutional intermediation (e.g. what happens between buying an asset and the return the customer gets). “The evidence reviewed … Continue reading
What a lovely New Year’s surprise! A gang of flamers having fun “one-starring” my blog! Well it’s good news for me, all feedback is good feedback and your dislike of everything I am writing is boosting my google … Continue reading