Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad?
- Are we “too old – too fat” – or are we just not managing Covid too well?
- Can the private sector be trusted to pay us a “living pension”?
- Action is urgently needed on the net pay pension issue
- Some thoughts for IGCs and Providers on investment pathways.
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube sounds nice!Restoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube looking forwardsRestoring confidence in pensions 19 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube Off to Smithfield market now!Restoring confidence in pensions 21 hours ago
- We need to return to a default pension solution. At Tata, the default could and should have been the PPF, for peopl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 21 hours ago
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad? henrytapper.com/2021/01/26/mor…Restoring confidence in pensions 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: Make My Money Matter
The video is worth watching but more than that – it is worth sharing. It is latest (and at 65 seconds- the shortest) feature film of Richard Curtis’ career and it should be embedded into every ESG focused website aspiring … Continue reading
It’s my privilege to attend the three-weekly sessions of the Pensions NetWork and I’ve found them a welcome relief over this year of lockdown from the trials of the diurnal round. The 80 minute sessions are positive, informative and intellectually … Continue reading
I expect that those few remaining trustees and members of IGCs and GAAs who are in denial of the value of ESG, will – in the face of the forthcoming Act and the detail within the consultation, step down. Continue reading
I am very pleased to hear about a new project designed to get pension schemes investing in the right place. You can read about it here It’s an initiative that impacts us all, we all pay council tax or at … Continue reading
Make My Money Matter, spearheaded by Richard Curtis, Co-founder of Comic Relief, is launching a movement calling for the trillions of pounds invested in our UK pensions to build a better world – one that puts people and planet alongside profit. … Continue reading