Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested
- Whatever happened to the portable personal pension?
- Can pensions impact for good? They’ve no choice but to.
- The politics of personal pensions and pension freedoms
- Pension Wise is not on the consumer front line- it’s not even on the sideline.
- The @thefca and @TPRgovuk talk about value for savers, but there's value for spenders to think about too! thx to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- Massive withdrawals from DC pots – one in three women taking cash at 55 via corporate-adviser.com/massive-withdr… So who is talki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… The timeframes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Open Banking
Speaking at an AgeWage/FDATA event last night, Romi Savova told a packed house that the MAPS dashboard could do little more than find people’s pensions with the detailed information we need to take decisions on our pots delivered off-dashboard via … Continue reading
Today the Pensions Bill will sit within the Queen’s speech and within the Pensions Bill will be proposed legislation to make it mandatory for pension schemes of all DC persuasions , to provide digital data to a pension dashboard. The … Continue reading
Pension Dashboards got a much needed shot in the arm from the FCA yesterday , with the publication of a “Call for input” on Open Finance from the FCA yesterday. The document sets out a route-map to better financial services … Continue reading
The title was my summation of a discussion of dashboard progress over the past four years. We’d been talking about what the general public want and had landed on precisely the model illustrated at the top of the blog. … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about the importance of delivering a dashboard competitively. To sum my argument up, I think that those prepared to supply the technology needed to find people’s pensions should not compete for the work through a Government … Continue reading
The collective intake of breath that greeted the eventual publication of the Government’s feasibility study and consultation paper was palpable. Now – a week on – perhaps we can stop congratulating each other and get on with delivering a … Continue reading
At a recent PPI seminar, Laurie Edmans reminded us that he had been responsible for helping Government nearly deliver combined pension forecasts in 2004 – nearly 15 years ago. I wrote to Laurie thanking him for chairing an excellent event … Continue reading
Bounding on stage like he’d just won the 3.15 at Hexham, Guy Opperman exclaimed The occasion – a Prospect discussion called “Banking on Change; the discussion “what open banking could mean for you”. On an evening where BREXIT was whistling … Continue reading