Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Everything you need to know about vaccines (and more) .Covid-ARG
- “In pensions we trust” – when our data is trusty!
- A breakthrough in measuring the quality of DC scheme data.
- Pensions are stranded off-line; this must change!
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Lessons to learn from Dolphin Trust henrytapper.com/2020/11/27/les…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- No blubbing over the future of RPI please. henrytapper.com/2020/11/28/no-…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- Sexy-cash is back incentivizing pension transfers – let’s nip this in the bud henrytapper.com/2020/11/30/sex…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- Bosses – the dashboard is not about you – it’s about us! henrytapper.com/2020/12/01/bos…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia henrytapper.com/2020/12/02/nat…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: Financial services
Two things caught my eye yesterday evening. The first was a comment made in parliament by Nigel Mills MP on protecting people from themselves and denying them access to digital consolidation via a dashboard. Nanny state The Government … Continue reading
Once in a blue moon I get a mail from someone who is clearly an expert in pensions but modest enough to recognise she/he struggles with their own money! I feel in awe of such people! I got a … Continue reading
The Guardian announces this morning that Pension Bee’s campaign to get access to an LGIM fund that divests from companies profiting from fossil fuels. Getting the mighty LGIM. Britain’s biggest fund manager, to respond to customer pressure is no mean … Continue reading
So the mysterious volte face by the Government over the Tata Steel pensions rescue package is a mystery no more. The FT, led by super-snooper Jo Cumbo have unearthed the GAD submission to the DWP consultation on solutions to the … Continue reading
Jo Cumbo has been writing some interesting pieces ( https://www.ft.com/content/787ad06e-7e7b-11e6-bc52-0c7211ef3198) on how what we need to know about our retirement savings can be delivered to us as we want it. We get our shopping or our meals to our door if … Continue reading
I’ve worked out what I want from the person who runs my pension fund – I want them to be busy doing nothing. That’s more or less what Martin Dietz is doing running the Legal and General Multi-Asset Fund which … Continue reading
You wait a summer for the pension policy bus and then two come together! This morning’s the Treasury big reveal when they’ll be rolling out plans for the pension dashboard at Aviva’s Digital Garage in “trending Hoxton”. This afternoon’s the world’s … Continue reading
I doubt if SoftBank had launched its take over bid for ARM holdings today rather in the weeks following the referendum, it would have found life so easy. Recent comments from Theresa May suggest that Britain will, for the … Continue reading