Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Brian G on The Money and Pensions Service… John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- If you’re an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension.
- Covid may not have made us older – let’s hope it’s making us wiser.
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- @JosephineCumbo @craigpberry The Net Pay Action Group , headed by @rosaltmann and @litrgnews includes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 14 hours ago
- What Covid has done is remind us of our own fragile place on the planet and reinforced what was increasingly appare… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
- This is good news for Uber workers and this deal should be just the first of many lnkd.in/d9n2PVapRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- If you're an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension. henrytapper.com/2021/09/24/if-… This is good news for Uber workers and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- @PensionsMonkey @CommonsWorkPen @MoneyPensionsUK has a poisoned chalice (as you say) but a stronger nudge to Pensi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Category Archives: Fiduciary Management
It’s been a while since this blog has featured Con’s incisive thinking. This article calls into question the capacity of shareholders to have their returns and have someone eat the risk. There’s a lot of easy talk about the “governance” … Continue reading
In this article I’m proposing that investment consultants are subject to the same degree of scrutiny as the other service suppliers to trustees. Investment consultants should be subject to a Value for Money assessment). This morning I will be hearing … Continue reading
If you think workplace savings plans are “risk free” to employers – think again; “value for money” changes that Continue reading
If Steve Webb wants AE to work, he should stop turning promises into guarantees and burdening employers with unforeseen liabilities and huge consultative and administrative costs. Continue reading
Employers do not have fourty year business plans but employees do. We call those plans “careers”. Continue reading