Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested
- Whatever happened to the portable personal pension?
- Can pensions impact for good? They’ve no choice but to.
- The politics of personal pensions and pension freedoms
- Pension Wise is not on the consumer front line- it’s not even on the sideline.
- The @thefca and @TPRgovuk talk about value for savers, but there's value for spenders to think about too! thx to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- Massive withdrawals from DC pots – one in three women taking cash at 55 via corporate-adviser.com/massive-withdr… So who is talki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… The timeframes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
Category Archives: FCA
The MP’s Nick Smith and Stephen Kinnock held a press conference yesterday to remind the FCA that 3 years after the hard closure of “Time To Choose” , steelworkers are still waiting for something to happen by way of compensation … Continue reading
Regulator under pressure after data request reveals fewer than 70 cases opened into #pension transfer mis-selling in three years. https://t.co/SmNM0mgaAz — Josephine Cumbo (@JosephineCumbo) November 13, 2020 There are two ways to consider the FCA’s supposed inactivity opening cases into … Continue reading
The end of an era After over three years of mounting pressure, the FCA yesterday announced it would be banning the practice of contingent charging for work on Defined Benefit transfers from October 1st. Although some pipeline cases will conclude … Continue reading
A question was asked of the DWP on April 24th filed under “Pensions: Advisory Services” To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what discussions she has had with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) on when the FCA … Continue reading
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot … Continue reading
This is a big year for IGCs. It is their fifth birthday, it’s the year when the FCA reviews their effectiveness and it’s the year of the pandemic, where providers and savers will be under maximum strain. Most of the … Continue reading