Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested
- Whatever happened to the portable personal pension?
- Can pensions impact for good? They’ve no choice but to.
- The politics of personal pensions and pension freedoms
- Pension Wise is not on the consumer front line- it’s not even on the sideline.
- The @thefca and @TPRgovuk talk about value for savers, but there's value for spenders to think about too! thx to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- Massive withdrawals from DC pots – one in three women taking cash at 55 via corporate-adviser.com/massive-withdr… So who is talki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… The timeframes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Aviva
I’ve completed my review of the 2020 IGCs and GAAs – 15 reviews of the reports I know of. It you run an IGC or GAA that I’ve missed, please send me your report. I doubt many IGCs have met … Continue reading
It’s been a good week for strong women, Westminster has one more female MP and Sarah and Emma have topped the pension appointment pages. They are contemporaries of mine and two people whose company I enjoy, they are showing that … Continue reading
We tend to forget that a very large amount of the money yet to be paid as pensions , is backed by funds held by insurers and that money is invested, not just in gilts but in a wide variety … Continue reading
Last night I had the chance to listen to the Lord Mayor’s lecture – organised by Gresham College which is a few yards from where I live. If this had happened last year, I would not have been invited or … Continue reading
I’ve advertised the forthcoming report from the Resolution Foundation on this blog before. I’m pleased to see that it will be discussed by a notable panel later today and I hope that a recording of the session will be circulated … Continue reading
New data today. Record numbers are using the internet. Record numbers are also investing in pensions. You’d never know. We must drag pensions out of the digital stone age. https://t.co/j3To2IpsmP pic.twitter.com/T4XErS6jqo — Alistair McQueen (@HelloMcQueen) August 7, 2020 I was … Continue reading
Aviva’s IGC has turned up and you can preview it here (it launches properly Monday) It’s available as a PDF you can download here or you can read a digital version Having read both, I’d suggest that the PDF works … Continue reading
This is a big year for IGCs. It is their fifth birthday, it’s the year when the FCA reviews their effectiveness and it’s the year of the pandemic, where providers and savers will be under maximum strain. Most of the … Continue reading
There’s an elderly care crisis in the UK. Action must be taken now, or the country’s ability to look after elderly people will collapse by 2029. Our report with @cebr_uk looks at why this has happened, and what we can … Continue reading
The results from our first 100 retirement savers are in and our test group averaged 54/100 on their outcomes. Some of the people who did best are in workplace pensions , including a friend from Port Talbot who has got … Continue reading