Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea… bob compton on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- Come for coffee with Julius and Tumelo; 10.30 this morning!
- Reappointed Pensions Minister tweets his agenda
- @OpenMoney_ajm @SippySlicker the 75% came from Stephen Timms but there seemed general consent that a Pension Wise m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess - and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the… The MPs should lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Pension Dashboard's Data Availability Point will be announced after the laying of regs. in April 2023. Chris Currie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: MAS
A few weeks back, the Money and Pension Service(MaPS) published a comparison site to help people choose an investment pathway and then decide the best products to use when they’ve made the choice. Confusingly , the URL for the site … Continue reading
The title of this post is also the title of a session I am chairing at a forthcoming DG conference. I suggested the title and the organisers have asked me to explain myself – so here goes! I had long … Continue reading
Although it feels like winning, this has been a tough few weeks for me and my team as we struggle to get nearly 600 Data Requests sent to pension providers. These have been entrusted to us via Letters of Authority … Continue reading
A question was asked of the DWP on April 24th filed under “Pensions: Advisory Services” To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what discussions she has had with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) on when the FCA … Continue reading
I am “delighted” to say I am not part of the Money and Pensions latest strategic initiative and have not been invited to lead or join any of their new challenge groups as detailed on their website. I don’t think … Continue reading
I want MAPS to succeed. It needs an experienced person as its CEO who understands pensions. Here’s MAPS’ news as Pension Age presents it. The Money and Pensions Service (Maps) chief executive officer, John Govett, has resigned eight months into … Continue reading
I am off to Westminster this morning to meet the new boss of the Single Finance Guidance Body. We’re not going to be talking dashboards – he’s in dashboard purdah till the consultation’s over. My agenda is AGE – Assist-Guide-Equip. … Continue reading
By the end of this year, the Pensions Advisory Service will be no more, subsumed into the Single Guidance Body. By the end of spring, their vibrant “third world” offices in Belgrave Road will be empty. Whether the goodwill that … Continue reading
Best of TPAS – best of MAS It’s good to hear that people with money problems will now get a “best of MAS/best of TPAS” service, ( what this press release is alluding to). The Money Advice Service (MAS) and … Continue reading