Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised.
- The value of Ellie Kime’s pension saving
- Vaxxing the unvaxxed – top tips from revolutionary actuaries!
- Nick Smith MP is right – the British Steel pension transfers are a special case.
- Here they grow again – Cushon buys Creative – Pension Bee doubles assets in a year!
- We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within the scope of auto-enrolment. If we do, then we are going to find the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You'd be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik… We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- Keep saving Ellie Kime and up your rates when you can- you’re not saving enough but you know that! You know the imp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Fidelity
Fidelity’s IGC report for 2021 is rather less low-key than this video from IGC Chair Kim Nash would suggest. While there is a lot of talk of challenging, Fidelity’s IGC has been remarkably stable both in its compositions and its … Continue reading
Last night I had the chance to listen to the Lord Mayor’s lecture – organised by Gresham College which is a few yards from where I live. If this had happened last year, I would not have been invited or … Continue reading
This is a big year for IGCs. It is their fifth birthday, it’s the year when the FCA reviews their effectiveness and it’s the year of the pandemic, where providers and savers will be under maximum strain. Most of the … Continue reading
The general reader is introduced to the 2019 IGC report with a statement from Fidelity An IGC is an Independent Governance Committee whose purpose is to represent the interests of policyholders (including active and deferred members) in the company’s relevant … Continue reading
My friend Robin Powell has produced a series of disruptive info graphics around comments he’s garnered following Fidelity’s announcement of “free funds”. He’s also written a good blog on the subject. Of course “free funds” is a disruptive idea and … Continue reading
This is the 5th of a series of eight blogs addressing the eight questions posed by the WPC. Today’s exam question is How important is investment transparency to savers? A short answer is ” a lot more important than most … Continue reading
I was sitting in a room of a leading asset manager yesterday listening to the yada yada. I’d needlessly put myself under a non-disclosure agreement but it was clear that there was no real news, so I thought I’d mention … Continue reading
So here are my ratings for the principal IGC reports that I can find. There may be more reports skulking out there and I’ll be adding them if they get reported to me! As you can see, they … Continue reading