Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Richard Bryan on The rotten boroughs of the Isi… Martin Evans on Why are university staff going… bobchampion on A good day for pensions, a goo… John Mather on A good day for pensions, a goo… henry tapper on As Universities prepare for a… ReservoirDon who wis… on As Universities prepare for a… Fear is bad, but so… on FEAR+FRAUD. Does Geneva= Gibra… henry tapper on Why are university staff going… Eugen Neagu on The Earth isn’t flat. How cont… henry tapper on “The Ship has sailed… henry tapper on Contingent charging will sink… Ruth Gilbert, Insuri… on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… JAMES GLASHEEN on Contingent charging will sink… Helen on Why are university staff going… Paul Brunger (@Inter… on “The Ship has sailed…
- Could this letter have opened the lecture- room door to a pension settlement?
- Royal Mail CDC – proof of concept or the real deal?
- The rotten boroughs of the Isis and the Fens – Mike Otsuka
- A good day for pensions, a good day for the DC upgrade.
- As Universities prepare for a strike, teachers try to limit the damage
- @bspsmembers missus making me watch news at 10 insteadRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- The rotten boroughs of the Isis and the Fens – Mike Otsuka lnkd.in/ezR76eDRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- The FCA can excel; the “non-workplace pension” paper’s a model of its kind henrytapper.com/2018/02/04/the… https://t.co/fPDVeUdquERestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- The FCA can excel; the “non-workplace pension” paper’s a model of its kind henrytapper.com/2018/02/04/the… https://t.co/mN2jtRPetkRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- I still want to be paid when I retire! henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/i-s… https://t.co/Yj9htZ07YGRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
Category Archives: Retail Distribution Review
Henry Tapper and Pension PlayPen response to FCA’s paper DP18/1 Effective competition in non-workplace pensions This is the response of Henry Tapper and the Pension PlayPen. It is not a response on behalf of any other organisation that Henry Tapper … Continue reading
The robots are here! But not in the Terminator sense. Think, rather, of Asimov’s creations. Or, for the less nerdy, Rosie from The Jetsons: benevolent machines, doing our hard work but better, faster and more reliably. Across almost all sectors, … Continue reading
If you think workplace savings plans are “risk free” to employers – think again; “value for money” changes that Continue reading
Pardon my Scouse! I throw Mick Royle at Mercer’s master trust (and the incipient Aon Hewitt master trust). “Vertical integration” is where the supply chain of a company is owned by that company. Mercer have set up a master trust where they … Continue reading
You and your staff save hard through your careers, you build up a pot of money and the time comes when you want to/have to draw on your savings to pay the bills, enjoy the holidays and look after … Continue reading
Ringing out the old and ringing in the new should be managed with a little more responsibility than the approach adopted by the DWP through their dodgy Impact Assessment Continue reading