Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
- As Universities prepare for a strike, teachers try to limit the damage
- The role of Cambridge Colleges in the University teacher’s strike
- Why insurance isn’t always right.
- Why are university staff going on strike?
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission
- @PensionWonk This is true , but wouldn't you rather have more out of what you put in - all the same?Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @PensionWonk @alexwarna_pe there are examples where something similar to CDC worked in the UK, -not that far from t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @alexwarna_pe 142,000 postal workers chose CDC over a Christmas strike? A number of large DC occ schemes are lookin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/I3qgetX6OCRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/0oieciakKXRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: mallowstreet
The 25th November is likely to be another red letter day for pensions. The consultation on the way tax relief is paid to those contributing to pensions ended on September 30th and we understand that three options are still under … Continue reading
Five great bands A full house A proper bunch of judges A fabulous back up team! It’s easy to think Pension Rocks just happens. Last Thursday’s final was so relaxed, well-organised and so darned good that it’s easy to forget what an amazing … Continue reading
Many thanks to those who came, and those who wanted to come but couldn’t – not the easiest of days to get about.
James Smith- First Actuarial Ben Mulroney– mallowstreet Jenny Kreser – Silverman Sherliker Mark Benfold Railway Pension Scheme Malcolm Delahaye – Supertrust Jennny Yeo – Affiliate Managers Paull Chapple -Close Brothers Jeroen Wilbrink – Partner at SECOR Asset Management Thornton Wells – Mattioli Woods Michael Clarke -Capita … Continue reading
My point is that the pensions industry has a once off opportunity to get it right, this is our London Olympics and while we need to have our heads down making sure the infrastructure to make this work is in place, we should take a little time out to celebrate the fact that this “new day” is but a year away (M &S will be auto-enroling this time next year).