Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Brian G on The Money and Pensions Service… John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- If you’re an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension.
- Covid may not have made us older – let’s hope it’s making us wiser.
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- @JosephineCumbo @craigpberry The Net Pay Action Group , headed by @rosaltmann and @litrgnews includes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- What Covid has done is remind us of our own fragile place on the planet and reinforced what was increasingly appare… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
- This is good news for Uber workers and this deal should be just the first of many lnkd.in/d9n2PVapRestoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
- If you're an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension. henrytapper.com/2021/09/24/if-… This is good news for Uber workers and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
- @PensionsMonkey @CommonsWorkPen @MoneyPensionsUK has a poisoned chalice (as you say) but a stronger nudge to Pensi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Fiduciary Management
The Caretaker or janitor was a familiar figure in apartment blocks until recently. Their demise has coincided with the advent of outsourced facilities management. Listening to the National Association of Fire Door manufacturers calling this morning for a single accountable … Continue reading
Boris Bikes are wonderful. For £90 a year you can hurtle around the streets of London on the cycling equivalent of a Sherman Tank. All you have to remember is to dock your bike at the end of your … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia PWC report today that the value of DC pension pots has fallen by 30% in the last three years. This Telegraph article gives the grim details. This is not a paper loss which can be reversed if markets recover, … Continue reading
The Pension Regulator, it needs be said , did not have a good Professional Pension Show. Things started well enough with a keynote speech that laid out its 2012 agenda Get DB solvent Get DC sorted Get Auto-Enrolment in Simples… And that … Continue reading
I published a blog recently on the need for the DWP to take notice of the real concerns of the ASA. It got some really interesting comments made on various sites mainly opposing the ACA’s pessimism. Interestingly the pessimism of the actuaries mirrors … Continue reading
Watching a Premier League Game is a marketing not a football experience. Continue reading
Last year 460,000 people bought annuities from their DC pensions, Two thirds of these people did not bother to get the best rate for their accumulated funds and as a result suffered on average a 10% lower pension than those who did. Continue reading
If you are a member of the Uniq Plc Pension Scheme with a reasonable deferred pension you ought to be worried. The employer’s covenant is weak and ,on the face of it , the scheme is bust. Continue reading