Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised.
- The value of Ellie Kime’s pension saving
- Vaxxing the unvaxxed – top tips from revolutionary actuaries!
- Nick Smith MP is right – the British Steel pension transfers are a special case.
- Here they grow again – Cushon buys Creative – Pension Bee doubles assets in a year!
- We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within the scope of auto-enrolment. If we do, then we are going to find the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You'd be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik… We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Keep saving Ellie Kime and up your rates when you can- you’re not saving enough but you know that! You know the imp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Brighton
It must be odd to hear your job is up for grabs in six weeks time. Even with a 10,000 majority, Richard Harrington MP – our Pensions Minister – must have been a little flustered by the announcement from … Continue reading
Yesterday , Professional Pensions advertised my blog “two into one can go” under the more contentious headline “why tPR has had its day“. I’ve given Jack Jones editorial licence and the headline’s fine with me. It was a bad … Continue reading
Andrew Young is the Pension Regulator’s Strategy Director, he is the go to guy in UK pensions if you want to understand the implications of Government Policy. He has been a mentor to me since I first met him … Continue reading
The only people who seem to be being dumped on are occupational pension trustees. Continue reading
I get some feedback on my blogs from people I know who don’t want to or aren’t allowed to go public. Here’s an example from a formidable figure and a personal friend (who I know/hope has the skin or a rhino … Continue reading
let’s give ourselves a round of applause and not inflame any more bonfires. Continue reading
Bill, t tPR need a gong-worthy head of DC asap. Continue reading
Saturday morning allows me time to expand on some hurried thoughts in my post The Regulator, wisdom and the crowd. Continue reading
The Pension Regulator, it needs be said , did not have a good Professional Pension Show. Things started well enough with a keynote speech that laid out its 2012 agenda Get DB solvent Get DC sorted Get Auto-Enrolment in Simples… And that … Continue reading