Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots?
- “Further and faster”- the white heat of pension consolidation.
- Small DC schemes must be guided by data – not self interest.
- Covid lessons for the UK from Taiwan and South Korea-Gordon Woo
- It’s been a “long day coming”- and a change is going to come
- @JohnRalfe1 @FinancialTimes @GuyOpperman Perhaps they represent the gold standard to which smaller schemes aspire?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 44 minutes ago
- It is important that there is clear guidance from the Pensions Regulator on what is best practice in this area. Thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 50 minutes ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who… It is important that there is clear gui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 50 minutes ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who…Restoring confidence in pensions 53 minutes ago
- @JosephineCumbo The new pension scheme stands to benefit from the increased AUM and should ensure that the member's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Brighton
It must be odd to hear your job is up for grabs in six weeks time. Even with a 10,000 majority, Richard Harrington MP – our Pensions Minister – must have been a little flustered by the announcement from … Continue reading
Yesterday , Professional Pensions advertised my blog “two into one can go” under the more contentious headline “why tPR has had its day“. I’ve given Jack Jones editorial licence and the headline’s fine with me. It was a bad … Continue reading
Andrew Young is the Pension Regulator’s Strategy Director, he is the go to guy in UK pensions if you want to understand the implications of Government Policy. He has been a mentor to me since I first met him … Continue reading
The only people who seem to be being dumped on are occupational pension trustees. Continue reading
I get some feedback on my blogs from people I know who don’t want to or aren’t allowed to go public. Here’s an example from a formidable figure and a personal friend (who I know/hope has the skin or a rhino … Continue reading
let’s give ourselves a round of applause and not inflame any more bonfires. Continue reading
Bill, t tPR need a gong-worthy head of DC asap. Continue reading
Saturday morning allows me time to expand on some hurried thoughts in my post The Regulator, wisdom and the crowd. Continue reading
The Pension Regulator, it needs be said , did not have a good Professional Pension Show. Things started well enough with a keynote speech that laid out its 2012 agenda Get DB solvent Get DC sorted Get Auto-Enrolment in Simples… And that … Continue reading