Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised.
- The value of Ellie Kime’s pension saving
- Vaxxing the unvaxxed – top tips from revolutionary actuaries!
- Nick Smith MP is right – the British Steel pension transfers are a special case.
- Here they grow again – Cushon buys Creative – Pension Bee doubles assets in a year!
- We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within the scope of auto-enrolment. If we do, then we are going to find the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You'd be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik… We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Keep saving Ellie Kime and up your rates when you can- you’re not saving enough but you know that! You know the imp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Pension Play Pen
Monday 4th Feb – 12.30 – Counting House, 50 Cornhill At this lunch we will be discussing whether we are doing enough to help people claim on their pension pots and get their money back as they would like. … Continue reading
We are confidently predicting that the Government will be making an announcement on the pensions dashboard on Monday morning. (December 3rd 2019) Since the announcement meeting is 11.30 – 12.30 and since the Pension PlayPen lunch starts at 12.30, I … Continue reading
“Do we need a dashboard- or just a pension finding service?” – Pension PlayPen lunch – Monday 5th Nov
Expect fireworks at the Pension Play Pen lunch on Monday. The derisory £5m budget dished out by the Treasury to fund the dashboard suggests we won’t get much more than a damp squib. But maybe the Treasury are right! Maybe … Continue reading
In little more than six months time , auto-enrolment will face its next big test. Minimum contributions to workplace pensions will increase from 1% employer and 1% employee to 2% employer and 3% employee. The contributions need only be paid … Continue reading
We are where we are; Brexit is changing things. Brexit is a disruptor of old certainties and a bringer of new opportunities. The pensions and savings industry has grown fat on the old certainties but is now being confronted by populist … Continue reading
For many of us, this will be the first working Monday since December 19th. Christmas and New Year holidays have immunised us against the Monday morning blues. So a return to work for Londoners that includes the ongoing disruption … Continue reading