Monday 4th Feb – 12.30 – Counting House, 50 Cornhill
At this lunch we will be discussing whether we are doing enough to help people claim on their pension pots and get their money back as they would like.
In an era of Faster Payments, people seem no more confident about how to draw money from their pension than they were before the pension freedoms.
Key questions for discussion
- Are providers deliberately making it hard?
- What are the technical obstacles to giving people pension freedom?
- Are annuities undersold?
- What should the Single Guidance Body be doing to improve financial awareness
- Is Pensions Wise doing its job?
- Will the dashboard make a difference?
If you’d like to come along and listen or join in then get to the Counting House pub by 12,30am on Monday .
The pub is 200 yards East of Bank Tube in the City of London – details are here
We will be in the Partner’s Room which is at the back, typically food and drink costs £15 and we all chip in (going Dutch).
We wrap up at around 1.45 though you can stay longer to chat things through.
Hope to see you there!