Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- The DWP are behaving honorably over their systemic failures to get pension calculations right. This is a case of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 20 hours ago
- Underpayments of the State Pension estimated at £2.7bn. henrytapper.com/2021/03/06/und…Restoring confidence in pensions 21 hours ago
- C19; your monthly medical update from the actuaries. henrytapper.com/2021/03/06/c19… of us are getting the jab, how do we f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
- C19; your monthly medical update from the actuaries. henrytapper.com/2021/03/06/c19…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
- lnkd.in/eYpngFW lnkd.in/dc47XCHRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
CHARGES ARE ABOUT THE ONLY FEATURE OF OUR PENSION PLAN DESIGN THAT WE CAN CONTROL.
Two matters have made me chuckle this morning.
A couple of things happened this weekend which have touched me, they seem to be connected by football.
The question that the insurers and possibly the law courts need to answer is whether they will compensate their policyholders for mis-buying?
My criticism of the Green Paper is that while it is long on philosophising on the impact of longevity, the need for fairness and for personal responsibility, it’s short on idntifying the winners and losers in the process.
Harnessing the power of fun to get things done.
History suggests that legacy DC plans will be abandoned as so many of the individuals sold s226 and mark one personal pensions were abandoned.
The Pension Regulator has asked us the question and though the questions asked in a rather woolly way, it’s interesting to see what the Regulator it (him?) self considers the main priorities. Appropriate contribution decisions Appropriate investment decisions Efficient effective … Continue reading
Clearing up a few things about pensions.