Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Brian Spence on Tom, I have no such appetite f… Peter Tompkins on Tom, I have no such appetite f… Tim Simpson on How many people fund their own… Margaret Snowdon on “Bovvered?”… con Keating on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Richard T on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Robert on Four years on – steelwor… Martin T on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Joe Craig on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Joe Craig on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Richard Chilton on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Pensioners cannot af… on Con Keating on illiquids and p… Eugen N on Four years on – steelwor… John Mather on Architects of our own demise? derekscott1953 on Architects of our own demise?
- lnkd.in/efUhqDgX lnkd.in/eSMN3fCYRestoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- The event's next Friday 22 October at 2pm and, as well as other speakers,will feature a joint discussion between th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Friday's VFM seminar nearly sold-out henrytapper.com/2021/10/19/fri… The event's next Friday 22 October at 2pm and, as well… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Friday’s VFM seminar nearly sold-out henrytapper.com/2021/10/19/fri…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- All messed up and nowhere to go - DB transfer compensation henrytapper.com/2021/10/19/all… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
CHARGES ARE ABOUT THE ONLY FEATURE OF OUR PENSION PLAN DESIGN THAT WE CAN CONTROL.
Two matters have made me chuckle this morning.
A couple of things happened this weekend which have touched me, they seem to be connected by football.
The question that the insurers and possibly the law courts need to answer is whether they will compensate their policyholders for mis-buying?
My criticism of the Green Paper is that while it is long on philosophising on the impact of longevity, the need for fairness and for personal responsibility, it’s short on idntifying the winners and losers in the process.
Harnessing the power of fun to get things done.
History suggests that legacy DC plans will be abandoned as so many of the individuals sold s226 and mark one personal pensions were abandoned.
The Pension Regulator has asked us the question and though the questions asked in a rather woolly way, it’s interesting to see what the Regulator it (him?) self considers the main priorities. Appropriate contribution decisions Appropriate investment decisions Efficient effective … Continue reading
Clearing up a few things about pensions.