Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots?
- “Further and faster”- the white heat of pension consolidation.
- Small DC schemes must be guided by data – not self interest.
- Covid lessons for the UK from Taiwan and South Korea-Gordon Woo
- It’s been a “long day coming”- and a change is going to come
- @JosephineCumbo The new pension scheme stands to benefit from the increased AUM and should ensure that the member's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Good governance is generally considered to improve returns and the Government would be better to pursue the argumen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- "Further and faster"- the white heat of pension consolidation. henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/fur… Good governance is generally… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- “Further and faster”- the white heat of pension consolidation. henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/fur…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- @JohnRalfe1 @FinancialTimes Currently , LBG, Nest, L&G MT, Peoples, Lifesight...perhaps one or two more. No more than 10Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Tag Archives: God
Many readers will have joined their first company with the promise of a “company pension”. If you can admit that was before the turn of the last century, that typically meant a promise of a wage for life in … Continue reading
I don’t like this infographic, it just appeared on my twitter feed to attract me to an article that would lead me to the conclusion that I was helpless and needed the assistance of some organisation to create me a … Continue reading
Thanks to Eamonn O’Connor, JLT’s top man and our good friend for leasing us his horse. Continue reading
We had a statement from an insurer this morning justifying its position using sections of the Income and Corporation Tax Act (ICTA)1988. This legislation is now 24 years old and has been superseded by many other Acts, notably the Pension Acts of 2004 and … Continue reading
My friend David Harris got the great, the good and me in an upstairs room in Benjamin Franklin’s old house in Craven Street last night. We discussed what pensions would be like in 2020, my ideas are on this blog … Continue reading
A couple of things happened this weekend which have touched me, they seem to be connected by football.
“What’s going on , Regulator?” asked God. “Haven’t we got any of this lot into paradise yet?” Continue reading
I discovered I’d outsourced my personal pension fund to a Fiduciary Manager. So had all my colleagues, so had 90% of the 14,000 personal pension holders who are my clients and so had the trustees and sponsors of all the Schemes I’d been involved in at Zurich and Eagle Star Continue reading