Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea… bob compton on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- Come for coffee with Julius and Tumelo; 10.30 this morning!
- Reappointed Pensions Minister tweets his agenda
- @OpenMoney_ajm @SippySlicker the 75% came from Stephen Timms but there seemed general consent that a Pension Wise m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess - and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the… The MPs should lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Pension Dashboard's Data Availability Point will be announced after the laying of regs. in April 2023. Chris Currie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: Data
As flagged on this blog , the Government is turning the heat on workplace pensions to deliver. The raft of papers produced by the DWP culminate in new regulations , The Occupational Pension Schemes (Administration, Investment, Charges and Governance) (Amendment) … Continue reading
Weekend Report: Issue 37 By Dan Ryan, John Roberts and Matt Fletcher COVID-ARG.COM COVID-19 Actuaries Response Group – Learn. Share. Educate. Influence. COVID-19 is still one of the hottest topics for scientific papers and articles. The COVID‑19 Actuaries Response Group … Continue reading
Yesterday I talked about how we can performance analysis of individual pension pots to sense check the quality of data. The idea is to make sure that once contributions reach the pension provider, they are properly recorded and people can … Continue reading
One of the critical issues facing Government in establishing a pensions dashboard is “data readiness”. Currently it is in a relatively weak position to argue that schemes are or aren’t dashboard ready, since it has no way either to … Continue reading
Submission to the Committee scrutinising the Pension Schemes Bill 1, This submission from Henry Tapper in his capacity as CEO of AgeWage and Chairperson of the Pension PlayPen. These private companies are digital resources for individuals and employers to … Continue reading
The country has learned a new respect for data during the lockdown. Following the science has led us to a better understanding of mortality and we understand from track and trace how understanding data protects us from infection. The public … Continue reading
Outcomes for dough, portals for show! Over the weekend, I’ve been thinking about how I can judge the quality of service I receive from my pension provider. As a consumer there are a number of things I would like … Continue reading
Data requests are a key measure of “quality of service”. This is a sister piece to my blog for pension consumers published here. Under GDPR, consumers are entitled to their pension data in a timely fashion. In a test last … Continue reading
This is the second of ten articles written by Chris Sier which were originally published in Pension Expert. The original can be found here and is republished with the kind permission of the editor In the first piece of this … Continue reading