Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Pardoners’ reputations were pretty low , and Chaucer’s pardoner still comes across as a 14th century Arthur Daley/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- The pardoner’s tale henrytapper.com/2021/04/10/the…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- MaPS need to be accountable for their investment pathway comparison site. It is currently a disgrace but it could b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- MaPS - this is not the way to buy investment pathways! henrytapper.com/2021/04/10/map… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- MaPS – this is not the way to buy investment pathways! henrytapper.com/2021/04/10/map…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Death
The Continuous Mortality Investigation (CMI) has published its Mortality Monitor. Key points: – death rates 18% higher than same week last year – excess deaths this week were lower than the number of COVID-19 deaths – they estimate around 64,500 … Continue reading
Introduction This note updates and expands my note published on 28 April. Shortly after that note was published the official daily figures for deaths in the UK began to include deaths in care homes and so jumped up sharply by … Continue reading
Two articles have been troubling my conscience, the first is by Debora Price and is featured on this blog. Debora champions the vitality of older people. The second article is by Ros Altmann and is on a similar theme. It … Continue reading
We can take as the roughest of approximations that the numbers dying in care or at home is about half of the number in hospitals. That would mean that the number who have died outside hospital by now (April … Continue reading
80% of us will get it- you are not alone
Yes , this virus is going to cost you, but not enough to make you ill
If you get it now – lucky you.
If you get it later, it won’t seem so weird.
One day you’ll die, this is a wake up call . Continue reading
Death is becoming an equal opportunity employer. Death is getting the diversity agenda.