Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Peter D Beattie on Maintenance payments are not a… Tim Simpson on How vaccines are delivered… nadinecharlton78 on Maintenance payments are not a… Peter D Beattie on Maintenance payments are not a… Kate upcraft on Maintenance payments are not a… John Mather on Are we “too old –… Tim Simpson on Are we “too old –… Brian G on Can the private sector be trus… Manita Khuller on Compassion for the pension lib… DaveC on Are we “too old –… Can the private sect… on A Living Pension! What would i… Brian G on Some thoughts for IGCs and Pro… henry tapper on Action is urgently needed on t… Baroness Ros Altmann on Action is urgently needed on t… John Mather on Some thoughts for IGCs and Pro…
- How vaccines are delivered – expert questions – expert answers.
- Maintenance payments are not a benefit, they are a carer’s and a child’s right
- “Assumptions are dangerous” – Bromwich on USS
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad?
- Are we “too old – too fat” – or are we just not managing Covid too well?
- “Assumptions are dangerous” – Bromwich on USS henrytapper.com/2021/01/27/ass…Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
- @HigherEdActuary @TheActuaryMag @MikeOtsuka @pickfos I am sure he will be his usual even- handed self- I look forwa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
- @RButcherptl @JosephineCumbo How about scrapping fast track for DB so that corporates can properly sponsor DC workplace pensions!Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
- @HelloMcQueen @JosephineCumbo Or switch to CDC as the way to turn pots back into pensions?Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
- @HigherEdActuary @TheActuaryMag @MikeOtsuka @pickfos I wonder what John’s answers to these questions will be.Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: Covid
I have good reason to feel sorry for myself this morning, but I am not sorry for myself – I am in an extremely good news for the following five reasons I am listening to Aggers and Tuffers on test … Continue reading
Who’s the boss? It’s now 10 days since my Covid symptoms started, , 8 days since I tested and 5 days since I got positive test results. Theoretically I can stop self-isolating tomorrow and say I have had the virus. … Continue reading
The Times’ survey, published this morning on the eve of the latest (and probably final) deadline to decide a deal, shows Britain as divided as ever over Brexit. Most of us can relate to the four categories and would by … Continue reading
Triple Dutch Www.crownactuaries.eu Servaas Houben, Kees Van Heugten and Rob Smit are three Dutch actuaries who have been doing their own modelling of the impact of Covid-19. They have now produced a paper on the likely impact of … Continue reading
COVID may be the excuse, but the political swing occasioned by Brexit is what may drive change. Continue reading