Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea… bob compton on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- Come for coffee with Julius and Tumelo; 10.30 this morning!
- Reappointed Pensions Minister tweets his agenda
- @OpenMoney_ajm @SippySlicker the 75% came from Stephen Timms but there seemed general consent that a Pension Wise m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess - and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the… The MPs should lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- Pension Dashboard's Data Availability Point will be announced after the laying of regs. in April 2023. Chris Currie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: Stuart McDonald
By Yifei Gong and Stuart McDonald COVID-19 Actuaries Response Group – Learn. Share. Educate. Influence. Summary Nine groups in the UK have been prioritised to be vaccinated in the first phase. In this bulletin, we consider the logic of the … Continue reading
Stuart McDonald is lucid, generous and understands how to use social media. He has kept his powder dry over the safer months of summer, but now the winter chill is upon us, he is back turning data into the insights … Continue reading
By Stuart McDonald for … Continue reading
In his most confident thread yet, Stuart McDonald (@actuarybyday) looks again at the weekly data provided by ICNARC and focusses on two key issues, the particular impact on British BAME communities and the statistical congruence between high levels of poverty … Continue reading
Stuart and Matthew “Estimating the Global Infection Fatality Rate of COVID-19” – Grewelle, De Leo The authors have sought to provide a first estimate of the global IFR using a novel method and data from multiple countries. It seems … Continue reading
Latest @ICNARC report was released last night. Here’s a summary on behalf of @ICS_updates and @COVID19actuary, with thanks to @NicolaMedical for holding virtual pen last week. Update includes 449 new patients (8,699 total); 717 new outcomes (6,860 total). Full … Continue reading
This week we hear that numbers in England and Wales dying in care homes is exceeding those in hospital. In March Government told these homes the risk of death in homes was “most unlikely”. How did it come to this? … Continue reading
Stuart’s first tweet thread on the ICNARC data can be read here. This is part two and it’s co-morbid. The latest @ICNARC report is out. Let’s see if I can do a summary which is both jargon-free and typo-free this … Continue reading
When I posted this library, the actuaries who’ve blogged had no central library of their work. So I published their articles on my blog and curated them here. All the articles they’ve written have also been published on linked in … Continue reading