Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Pardoners’ reputations were pretty low , and Chaucer’s pardoner still comes across as a 14th century Arthur Daley/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- The pardoner’s tale henrytapper.com/2021/04/10/the…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- MaPS need to be accountable for their investment pathway comparison site. It is currently a disgrace but it could b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- MaPS - this is not the way to buy investment pathways! henrytapper.com/2021/04/10/map… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- MaPS – this is not the way to buy investment pathways! henrytapper.com/2021/04/10/map…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Category Archives: ezra pound
It’s Sunday morning and I am reading a poem written around 1936 by Ezra Pound. It is about Usury , in this context the bad practice of the Medici Bank which Pound claimed screwed up the great artistic achievements of medieval … Continue reading
So says the sage of Newbury – Peter Shellswell – he of the Popcorn Pension. I share his intellectual property as you know not of what he talks nor what “something”might be! Well I’ll let you into his secret, he was … Continue reading
Stands genius a deathless adornment,
a name not to be worn out with the years. Continue reading
Two matters have made me chuckle this morning.
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.