Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- @martinwolf_ @JosephineCumbo Why does it take politicians , journalists and union leaders to tell people in pension… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- This is a really sensible article. Thanks @martinwolf @ftlive @JosephineCumbo twitter.com/martinwolf_/st…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- "Martin Wolf’s point is not that CDC is a wonder- pension . Martin Wolf’s point is that relative to the status quo,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- Pressure mounts on pensions for a CDC alternative. henrytapper.com/2021/07/26/pre…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- CDC and Statutory Risk Management henrytapper.com/2021/07/25/cdc… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Category Archives: ezra pound
It’s Sunday morning and I am reading a poem written around 1936 by Ezra Pound. It is about Usury , in this context the bad practice of the Medici Bank which Pound claimed screwed up the great artistic achievements of medieval … Continue reading
So says the sage of Newbury – Peter Shellswell – he of the Popcorn Pension. I share his intellectual property as you know not of what he talks nor what “something”might be! Well I’ll let you into his secret, he was … Continue reading
Stands genius a deathless adornment,
a name not to be worn out with the years. Continue reading
Two matters have made me chuckle this morning.
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.