Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
BC on “There is no justice in… henry tapper on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? Robert on With the benefit of hindsight… James Souttar on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? El Sid on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? El Sid on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? Adrian Boulding on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? Eugen N on Lets stop kidding ourselves ab… ConKeating on Why more funding doesn’t… ConKeating on Why more funding doesn’t… ConKeating on Why more funding doesn’t… Eugen N. on With the benefit of hindsight… Eugen N on Why more funding doesn’t… Eugen N on Why more funding doesn’t… Derek Scott on Why more funding doesn’t…
- lnkd.in/d9MYtfF lnkd.in/e7WahEFRestoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
- lnkd.in/dMqVu7U lnkd.in/dFKn2wvRestoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
- lnkd.in/dtQ3MJU lnkd.in/e7cfmBjRestoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
- lnkd.in/drPrNnF lnkd.in/eEivd6hRestoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
- We expect to hear pushback from IGCs arguing that there being no consistent definition of VFM across schemes nor a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 18 hours ago
Category Archives: ezra pound
It’s Sunday morning and I am reading a poem written around 1936 by Ezra Pound. It is about Usury , in this context the bad practice of the Medici Bank which Pound claimed screwed up the great artistic achievements of medieval … Continue reading
So says the sage of Newbury – Peter Shellswell – he of the Popcorn Pension. I share his intellectual property as you know not of what he talks nor what “something”might be! Well I’ll let you into his secret, he was … Continue reading
Stands genius a deathless adornment,
a name not to be worn out with the years. Continue reading
Two matters have made me chuckle this morning.
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.