Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on No need to lock-down innovatio… No need to lock-down… on Our start-ups aren’t get… Eugen N on Our start-ups aren’t get… “Advice for Mi… on Advice for Middle Britain henry tapper on The state of USS is the state… henry tapper on Royal London IGC report… Eugen N on Royal London IGC report… The E , S and G of t… on Resilience. Dennis Leech on The state of USS is the state… John Mather on So what is a Coronavirus? Julie Richards on Has over half of the UK alread… DaveC on Has over half of the UK alread… John Mather on Has over half of the UK alread… Brian G on Has over half of the UK alread… Royal London IGC rep… on How savers can change the worl…
- Great loss twitter.com/glesgabrighton…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @Gibson_XL @Moneytrainers ThanksRestoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- @Gibson_XL @Moneytrainers Ed - if you'd like to put me right - please DM or comment on my blog - I'd be grateful for your adviceRestoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- Our start-ups aren’t getting much help henrytapper.com/2020/03/29/our…Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
- No need to lock-down innovation henrytapper.com/2020/03/30/no-…Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
Category Archives: ezra pound
It’s Sunday morning and I am reading a poem written around 1936 by Ezra Pound. It is about Usury , in this context the bad practice of the Medici Bank which Pound claimed screwed up the great artistic achievements of medieval … Continue reading
So says the sage of Newbury – Peter Shellswell – he of the Popcorn Pension. I share his intellectual property as you know not of what he talks nor what “something”might be! Well I’ll let you into his secret, he was … Continue reading
Stands genius a deathless adornment,
a name not to be worn out with the years. Continue reading
Two matters have made me chuckle this morning.
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.