Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
henry tapper on “As for pensions –… DC on “As for pensions –… Stuart Trow on “As for pensions –… henry tapper on Alright LCP and First Actuaria… Steve Mills on Martin Lewis and Facebook Mark Meldon on By George, I just shrunk the… alan chaplin on Whatever happened to “po… Dave Thompson on By George, I just shrunk the… John Mather on Opportunities knock – on… driverpackwin on TESCO extra pensions Sam Cobley on Alright LCP and First Actuaria… George Kirrin on Alright LCP and First Actuaria… henry tapper on Con Keating’s report of… Simon Grover on Alright LCP and First Actuaria… henry tapper on Pension paralysis over the net…
- RT @TomLondon6: Tory MP Adam Holloway says people sleeping on the streets have it “a lot more comfortable than the Army on exercise.” Mr Ho…Restoring confidence in pensions 29 minutes ago
- @DamianStancombe Agree on this - unconditionally! Ideally people would consolidate once but be able to keep their… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 30 minutes ago
- @glesgabrighton One of the great advantages of a digitial moneysupermarket is that it can allow you to see tables o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 39 minutes ago
- @DamianStancombe I think you underestimate "value for money" scoring. It should provide people with a measure of "g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 40 minutes ago
- lnkd.in/gwjzxQZ lnkd.in/gtf4P-jRestoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
Category Archives: ezra pound
It’s Sunday morning and I am reading a poem written around 1936 by Ezra Pound. It is about Usury , in this context the bad practice of the Medici Bank which Pound claimed screwed up the great artistic achievements of medieval … Continue reading
So says the sage of Newbury – Peter Shellswell – he of the Popcorn Pension. I share his intellectual property as you know not of what he talks nor what “something”might be! Well I’ll let you into his secret, he was … Continue reading
Stands genius a deathless adornment,
a name not to be worn out with the years. Continue reading
Two matters have made me chuckle this morning.
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.