Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
henry tapper on Elections destroy trust and ti… Peter Tompkins on Elections destroy trust and ti… julierichardswbacom on We can aspire to better julierichardswbacom on Tory pension bung for Clinicia… henry tapper on FCA fears Woodford “cont… George Kirrin on FCA fears Woodford “cont… henry tapper on Tory pension bung for Clinicia… mkgfc on “There is no justice in… John Mather on Tory pension bung for Clinicia… Eugen N on “There is no justice in… Brian G on What I’d pay more taxes… DaveC on What I’d pay more taxes… Brian G on What I’d pay more taxes… John Mather on What I’d pay more taxes… henry tapper on Not so Fast Pensions
- And these men remain at liberty? on.ft.com/2PB0dJMRestoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Elections destroy trust and time henrytapper.com/2019/12/11/ele… https://t.co/559Q298oIURestoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Elections destroy trust and time henrytapper.com/2019/12/11/ele… https://t.co/Rvtrmfw4w6Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- In defence of professional indemnity insurance henrytapper.com/2019/12/10/in-… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 19 hours ago
- In defence of professional indemnity insurance henrytapper.com/2019/12/10/in-…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
Category Archives: ezra pound
It’s Sunday morning and I am reading a poem written around 1936 by Ezra Pound. It is about Usury , in this context the bad practice of the Medici Bank which Pound claimed screwed up the great artistic achievements of medieval … Continue reading
So says the sage of Newbury – Peter Shellswell – he of the Popcorn Pension. I share his intellectual property as you know not of what he talks nor what “something”might be! Well I’ll let you into his secret, he was … Continue reading
Stands genius a deathless adornment,
a name not to be worn out with the years. Continue reading
Two matters have made me chuckle this morning.
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.