Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- @LondonMoneyFS Thanks!Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Pension Bee's valuation is based on a business that has caught the popular imagination as no pension company in my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- Thoughts on Pension Bee’s valuation henrytapper.com/2021/04/14/tho…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- There are some interesting lessons to be learned from both - they could have been unicorns .Looks to me that Pensio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- @eddymott @DavidPenneyPRW @pensionbee I agree that Vanguard are the correct comparator.Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Local government pensions
It is only a matter of time for sponsors to have their Damascan moment and suggest to their trustees that a flexible retirement age is equally applicable to working practices and the payment of pensions Continue reading
You can’t get people lower down the corporate food chain to “treat customers fairly” if the customers aren’t the first priority of the people at the top.
How long before the ratings agencies catch up with us and require us to take action over our public sector pension debt? Continue reading
There are no great and good anymore- the availability of information has meant a democratisation and demystification of the pensions hieirarchy. The information revolution has done for the pensions oligarchy what usury did for feududalism and it’s not taken 100 years, it hasn’t taken 100 months!
It may have taken ten years but the precipitous drop to DC is now no joke. 2010 is likely to be a tipping point for many workplace pension schemes. Here are my personal predictions for the year ahead. Continue reading