Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea… bob compton on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- Come for coffee with Julius and Tumelo; 10.30 this morning!
- Reappointed Pensions Minister tweets his agenda
- @OpenMoney_ajm @SippySlicker the 75% came from Stephen Timms but there seemed general consent that a Pension Wise m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess - and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the… The MPs should lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Pension Dashboard's Data Availability Point will be announced after the laying of regs. in April 2023. Chris Currie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: Local government pensions
It is only a matter of time for sponsors to have their Damascan moment and suggest to their trustees that a flexible retirement age is equally applicable to working practices and the payment of pensions Continue reading
You can’t get people lower down the corporate food chain to “treat customers fairly” if the customers aren’t the first priority of the people at the top.
How long before the ratings agencies catch up with us and require us to take action over our public sector pension debt? Continue reading
There are no great and good anymore- the availability of information has meant a democratisation and demystification of the pensions hieirarchy. The information revolution has done for the pensions oligarchy what usury did for feududalism and it’s not taken 100 years, it hasn’t taken 100 months!
It may have taken ten years but the precipitous drop to DC is now no joke. 2010 is likely to be a tipping point for many workplace pension schemes. Here are my personal predictions for the year ahead. Continue reading