Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Richard Bryan on We have “capitalism with… henry tapper on “Certainty and Security… John Mather on We have “capitalism with… henry tapper on Rodney Bewes Clive Hayden. on “Certainty and Security… Con Keating on “The belly of the beast… Gerry Flynn on How green is my pension? Dave C on We have “capitalism with… George Kirrin on Rodney Bewes Adrian Furnell on Rodney Bewes Otto Thoresen on How green is my pension? Richard Bryan on A brave and timely response to… Michael Otsuka on A brave and timely response to… dearieme on A brave and timely response to… Nigel Featherstone on I smell a (pensions) rat…
- @JohnRalfe1 @kennytindall @MoneyObserver I’ve been hair brushed!Restoring confidence in pensions 20 minutes ago
- RT @stevewebb1: Chancellor reverses George Osborne’s seven day wait for Universal Credit #budget2017Restoring confidence in pensions 21 minutes ago
- @TPASnews @mac290964 @TPRgovuk Great event thanks to @TPASnews and London news- well spoken bothRestoring confidence in pensions 21 minutes ago
- RT @TPASnews: Mike Broomfield from @TPRgovuk talking about the role of the Regulator and the important work of Project Bloom Partners #Lon…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 minutes ago
- Do nothing Chanellor! Think i called this budget spot on! henrytapper.com/2017/11/19/how… at least on #pensions now go buy a house!Restoring confidence in pensions 38 minutes ago
Tag Archives: 1
You know how sometimes a little fact gets stuck in your head for no apparent reason? Back in 1998, I was reading an article by the then Pensions Minister John Denham. He stated that if we could reduce the … Continue reading
Great to see nearly 1000 people having a good time. Well done Jonathan Stapleton and his team and thanks for the invite.
There are no great and good anymore- the availability of information has meant a democratisation and demystification of the pensions hieirarchy. The information revolution has done for the pensions oligarchy what usury did for feududalism and it’s not taken 100 years, it hasn’t taken 100 months!
DC deferreds are a problem. The problem is not being addressed even though solutions exist. There is no forum for discussing problems like this and there needs to be. Continue reading
I suppose that I’d better be frank
I’m not at my best in a bank
I don’t understand oddities-
Swaps and commodaties
If that cheque is miine- leave it blank Continue reading
Peter Booker was a very kind, generous and funny man who worked tirelessly to make occupational pensions better, serving on the NAPF Council and running a number of large pension plans. He had for some years been gravely ill and … Continue reading
The unions need to be reminded that the cost of energy increases falls hardest on the poorest members of society and in defending the “legal right” of a group of companies not to manage their pension costs, they are condemning the poorest in society to greater hardship.