Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
- As Universities prepare for a strike, teachers try to limit the damage
- The role of Cambridge Colleges in the University teacher’s strike
- Why insurance isn’t always right.
- Why are university staff going on strike?
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission
- @PensionWonk This is true , but wouldn't you rather have more out of what you put in - all the same?Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @PensionWonk @alexwarna_pe there are examples where something similar to CDC worked in the UK, -not that far from t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @alexwarna_pe 142,000 postal workers chose CDC over a Christmas strike? A number of large DC occ schemes are lookin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/I3qgetX6OCRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/0oieciakKXRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: 1
You know how sometimes a little fact gets stuck in your head for no apparent reason? Back in 1998, I was reading an article by the then Pensions Minister John Denham. He stated that if we could reduce the … Continue reading
Great to see nearly 1000 people having a good time. Well done Jonathan Stapleton and his team and thanks for the invite.
There are no great and good anymore- the availability of information has meant a democratisation and demystification of the pensions hieirarchy. The information revolution has done for the pensions oligarchy what usury did for feududalism and it’s not taken 100 years, it hasn’t taken 100 months!
DC deferreds are a problem. The problem is not being addressed even though solutions exist. There is no forum for discussing problems like this and there needs to be. Continue reading
I suppose that I’d better be frank
I’m not at my best in a bank
I don’t understand oddities-
Swaps and commodaties
If that cheque is miine- leave it blank Continue reading
Peter Booker was a very kind, generous and funny man who worked tirelessly to make occupational pensions better, serving on the NAPF Council and running a number of large pension plans. He had for some years been gravely ill and … Continue reading
The unions need to be reminded that the cost of energy increases falls hardest on the poorest members of society and in defending the “legal right” of a group of companies not to manage their pension costs, they are condemning the poorest in society to greater hardship.