Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on It’s how you manage char… Richard T on The PPI , governance and value… Richard T on The PPI , governance and value… bobward5 on “Put out more flags… Steve Hardwick on If not us who? If not now -whe… Brian G on 9 million pension savers march… Brian G on “Unfinished business… SUEZ – harness… on Sidecar in a siding. John Mather on Covid-19 and inequality; Norma… markscantlebury on Will we win the war on Covid b… Clarence Buckley on The Bitcoin scam – that… henry tapper on “Trust us – we… henry tapper on Nest – the Government… ian layton on Nest – the Government… Peter Tompkins on “Trust us – we…
- If we have confidence in the governance of our workplace pensions, and I think we should have, we can kick away the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
- Clara – a most likeable Superfund henrytapper.com/2021/12/01/cla…Restoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
- It’s how you manage charges – not where you cap them.. henrytapper.com/2021/12/01/its…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- @NormaCohen3 @JosephineCumbo @DuncanLamont2 @veronica_humble performance fees only work one way. That's the fallacy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- @veronica_humble @JosephineCumbo Smart response...this is all about confidence and trust. The worry is if we neithe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Tag Archives: 1
You know how sometimes a little fact gets stuck in your head for no apparent reason? Back in 1998, I was reading an article by the then Pensions Minister John Denham. He stated that if we could reduce the … Continue reading
Great to see nearly 1000 people having a good time. Well done Jonathan Stapleton and his team and thanks for the invite.
There are no great and good anymore- the availability of information has meant a democratisation and demystification of the pensions hieirarchy. The information revolution has done for the pensions oligarchy what usury did for feududalism and it’s not taken 100 years, it hasn’t taken 100 months!
DC deferreds are a problem. The problem is not being addressed even though solutions exist. There is no forum for discussing problems like this and there needs to be. Continue reading
I suppose that I’d better be frank
I’m not at my best in a bank
I don’t understand oddities-
Swaps and commodaties
If that cheque is miine- leave it blank Continue reading
Peter Booker was a very kind, generous and funny man who worked tirelessly to make occupational pensions better, serving on the NAPF Council and running a number of large pension plans. He had for some years been gravely ill and … Continue reading
The unions need to be reminded that the cost of energy increases falls hardest on the poorest members of society and in defending the “legal right” of a group of companies not to manage their pension costs, they are condemning the poorest in society to greater hardship.