Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
henry tapper on “As for pensions –… DC on “As for pensions –… Stuart Trow on “As for pensions –… henry tapper on Alright LCP and First Actuaria… Steve Mills on Martin Lewis and Facebook Mark Meldon on By George, I just shrunk the… alan chaplin on Whatever happened to “po… Dave Thompson on By George, I just shrunk the… John Mather on Opportunities knock – on… driverpackwin on TESCO extra pensions Sam Cobley on Alright LCP and First Actuaria… George Kirrin on Alright LCP and First Actuaria… henry tapper on Con Keating’s report of… Simon Grover on Alright LCP and First Actuaria… henry tapper on Pension paralysis over the net…
- RT @TomLondon6: Tory MP Adam Holloway says people sleeping on the streets have it “a lot more comfortable than the Army on exercise.” Mr Ho…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 minutes ago
- @DamianStancombe Agree on this - unconditionally! Ideally people would consolidate once but be able to keep their… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 24 minutes ago
- @glesgabrighton One of the great advantages of a digitial moneysupermarket is that it can allow you to see tables o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 33 minutes ago
- @DamianStancombe I think you underestimate "value for money" scoring. It should provide people with a measure of "g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 34 minutes ago
- lnkd.in/gwjzxQZ lnkd.in/gtf4P-jRestoring confidence in pensions 56 minutes ago
Tag Archives: 1
You know how sometimes a little fact gets stuck in your head for no apparent reason? Back in 1998, I was reading an article by the then Pensions Minister John Denham. He stated that if we could reduce the … Continue reading
Great to see nearly 1000 people having a good time. Well done Jonathan Stapleton and his team and thanks for the invite.
There are no great and good anymore- the availability of information has meant a democratisation and demystification of the pensions hieirarchy. The information revolution has done for the pensions oligarchy what usury did for feududalism and it’s not taken 100 years, it hasn’t taken 100 months!
DC deferreds are a problem. The problem is not being addressed even though solutions exist. There is no forum for discussing problems like this and there needs to be. Continue reading
I suppose that I’d better be frank
I’m not at my best in a bank
I don’t understand oddities-
Swaps and commodaties
If that cheque is miine- leave it blank Continue reading
Peter Booker was a very kind, generous and funny man who worked tirelessly to make occupational pensions better, serving on the NAPF Council and running a number of large pension plans. He had for some years been gravely ill and … Continue reading
The unions need to be reminded that the cost of energy increases falls hardest on the poorest members of society and in defending the “legal right” of a group of companies not to manage their pension costs, they are condemning the poorest in society to greater hardship.