Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad?
- Are we “too old – too fat” – or are we just not managing Covid too well?
- Can the private sector be trusted to pay us a “living pension”?
- Action is urgently needed on the net pay pension issue
- Some thoughts for IGCs and Providers on investment pathways.
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube sounds nice!Restoring confidence in pensions 15 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube looking forwardsRestoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube Off to Smithfield market now!Restoring confidence in pensions 19 hours ago
- We need to return to a default pension solution. At Tata, the default could and should have been the PPF, for peopl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 19 hours ago
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad? henrytapper.com/2021/01/26/mor…Restoring confidence in pensions 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: premier league
”We will review it, and we will comment after that,” Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers said. ”Until we review it, we can’t comment on it.” Continue reading
Thoughts turn to the intrepid bunch of farmers, yokelling up to Oldham this evening to cheer on Yeovil‘s Glovers at Boundary Park. Oldham in the 5th round of the cup but without a manager and heading for the relegation zone … Continue reading
Just like the Premiership it’s getting tight at the top. A few weeks ago we thought it was all over. But it’s not now. Which reminds me. Is it 1968 all over again? You may not remember, so I’ll give … Continue reading
I love football but I think there’s a problem and that is kids these days are choosing their football club from the premier league. Little Jimmy supports Manchester United and his favourite player is Rooney. Tom supports Chelsea and his favourite … Continue reading
Take a step back. There are 92 teams in the football League, less than a quarter of them in the Premiership. Outside the handful of global brands that can sell out any stadium or sell some fake replicas in a … Continue reading
This is a once in a lifetime headline with no basis in fact. But I am dreaming. It’s hard to love a team of mercenaries purchased by some super Sheikhs but for Balotelli’s stony faced celebration alone, they were value . … Continue reading
Watching a Premier League Game is a marketing not a football experience. Continue reading
Humour is the only weapon to deal with this loathsome nonsense and I am thoroughly enjoying their embarassment