Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea… bob compton on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- Come for coffee with Julius and Tumelo; 10.30 this morning!
- Reappointed Pensions Minister tweets his agenda
- @OpenMoney_ajm @SippySlicker the 75% came from Stephen Timms but there seemed general consent that a Pension Wise m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess - and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the… The MPs should lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- Pension Dashboard's Data Availability Point will be announced after the laying of regs. in April 2023. Chris Currie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Yeovil Town
Who’s the boss? It’s now 10 days since my Covid symptoms started, , 8 days since I tested and 5 days since I got positive test results. Theoretically I can stop self-isolating tomorrow and say I have had the virus. … Continue reading
The Friday Report – Issue 11 By Matt Fletcher and Nicola Oliver COVID-19 Actuaries Response Group – Learn. Share. Educate. Influence. Every week, more is written on COVID-19 than any individual could possibly read. Collectively, the COVID‑19 Actuaries … Continue reading
It was a sad weekend for Yeovil Town fans as their cherished club tumbled out of the Football League after 16 years. I nearly wrote “glorious” but withdrew the adjective, many of them were anything but. We now face … Continue reading
I’m writing at 6am, soon I will be getting on a train to Manchester which will be full of people going to the PLSA Conference. I won’t be going to that Conference, instead I will be visiting Sage’s accountant support office … Continue reading
Stand up for the Minstermen! 290 York City fans came to Huish Park yesterday to watch their team lose 1-0 against fellow strugglers Yeovil. We clapped them before the game and many of us commiserated with them after. They are … Continue reading
Everyone in our house is old or on crutches and it looks like watching the boxing day test and the King George is about as exciting as it’ll get at the Mount, Salisbury Rd, Shaftesbury Dorset. So I phoned up … Continue reading
The reference to “Dew” is from memory of this lovely medieval poem I syng of a mayden That is makeles, king of alle kinges to here sone che chees. He cam also stille Ther his moder was As dew … Continue reading
Yesterday Yeovil Town lost again yesterday. This didn’t come as a surprise. As we sing to jubilant opposition supporters “you’re nothing special – we lose every week” In 2012 we were promoted through the play-offs In 2013 we were relegated … Continue reading
This must be an odd time for our new pension minister – Ros Altmann. As I’m finding out coming back from America, the first few days can carry you through on adrenalin. But then comes that wave of tiredness as … Continue reading