Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
IFA on “Fund pays”. How p… Eugen Neagu on What’s the point of thes… John Mather on “Fund pays”. How p… Paraplanner on What’s the point of thes… Mark Meldon on “Fund pays”. How p… Phil Castle on “Fund pays”. How p… Colin Meech on Trade Unions; a necessary agen… Robert Davies on What’s the point of thes… Mark Meldon on If we can’t measure CETV… henry tapper on If we can’t measure CETV… Adrian Boulding on If we can’t measure CETV… Phil Castle on What’s the point of thes… Graham Bentley on What’s the point of thes… George Kirrin on Trade Unions; a necessary agen… IFA on What’s the point of thes…
- @DaveFluteylions Very lucky clients- obviously have inspired advisers - delivering plenty of value!Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- @DaveFluteylions Well they would! It’s not pleasant getting margin pressure. But the relentless increase in advisory fees needs challengingRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- @DaveFluteylions I’m Charing it as I did last year, It was Al’s and my idea. Why do you ask?Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- lnkd.in/gb9fzkg lnkd.in/g92vicsRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- lnkd.in/gaj5RdE lnkd.in/gnkhYZ3Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2009
The old adage that if the Equitable Life was a pension scheme it would still be trading today can be reversed. If most pension schemes were regulated as life insurance companies are today they would not be in business. Which is why we must be very worried indeed about threats to the buy-out market and very worried for our DC members about the impact on the cost of annuity purchase. Continue reading
A new study published by Spence Johnson has drawn on insight from 46 industry thought leaders to predict futures of the Fiduciary Management model. More here: http://tiny.cc/FiduciaryEvolution
Many of the participants’ future projections included the view that a unbundled Fiduciary Solution would grow in popularity, allowing schemes to outsource certain tasks i.e. LDI, while retaining in-house duties they felt more confident in performing.
This article addresses the question of whether LDI strategies are best employed as part of an “integrated solution” or “unbundled Fiduciary Management”?
As the ferry went down, passengers jumped like lemmings into the sea. We had another meeting and concluded that we would sue the men in suits before following the passengers. The last thing I remember was being hauled from the water by a man with a peaked cap, I remember around the rim the words “HMRC PPF”.