Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
henry tapper on The Gravy train is still at th… George Kirrin on The Gravy train is still at th… Adrian Boulding on Auto-enrolment; a national exe… Laurie Edmans on Auto-enrolment; a national exe… henry tapper on Pensions that make you want to… henry tapper on Pensions that make you want to… Ralph Frank on Pensions that make you want to… alan chaplin on Pensions that make you want to… Mike on Pensions that make you want to… henry tapper on Shaking up pensions with … DaveC on Managing and enjoying our link… alan chaplin on Shaking up pensions with … Mark Scantlebury on Shaking up pensions with … Phil Castle on I was ashamed of my pension… Phil Castle on CDC guarantees nothing! If tha…
- The Gravy train is still at the station! henrytapper.com/2018/09/23/the… https://t.co/0KMDzfLOgpRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- The Gravy train is still at the station! henrytapper.com/2018/09/23/the… https://t.co/cwuvPSnjOrRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Wonder if Michael Van Gerwen realises he goes on stage to the them of the second movement of Bruchner's fifth symphony?Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
- RT @henryhtapper: CDC guarantees nothing! If that freaks you out – CDC is not for you! henrytapper.com/2018/09/16/cdc…Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
- RT @acupunctureUSS: Now Felicity Callard @felicitycallard on the #USSstrike, on the need to effectively become "freelance 'policy wonks'",…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2009
The old adage that if the Equitable Life was a pension scheme it would still be trading today can be reversed. If most pension schemes were regulated as life insurance companies are today they would not be in business. Which is why we must be very worried indeed about threats to the buy-out market and very worried for our DC members about the impact on the cost of annuity purchase. Continue reading
A new study published by Spence Johnson has drawn on insight from 46 industry thought leaders to predict futures of the Fiduciary Management model. More here: http://tiny.cc/FiduciaryEvolution
Many of the participants’ future projections included the view that a unbundled Fiduciary Solution would grow in popularity, allowing schemes to outsource certain tasks i.e. LDI, while retaining in-house duties they felt more confident in performing.
This article addresses the question of whether LDI strategies are best employed as part of an “integrated solution” or “unbundled Fiduciary Management”?
As the ferry went down, passengers jumped like lemmings into the sea. We had another meeting and concluded that we would sue the men in suits before following the passengers. The last thing I remember was being hauled from the water by a man with a peaked cap, I remember around the rim the words “HMRC PPF”.