Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Peter D Beattie on Maintenance payments are not a… Tim Simpson on How vaccines are delivered… nadinecharlton78 on Maintenance payments are not a… Peter D Beattie on Maintenance payments are not a… Kate upcraft on Maintenance payments are not a… John Mather on Are we “too old –… Tim Simpson on Are we “too old –… Brian G on Can the private sector be trus… Manita Khuller on Compassion for the pension lib… DaveC on Are we “too old –… Can the private sect… on A Living Pension! What would i… Brian G on Some thoughts for IGCs and Pro… henry tapper on Action is urgently needed on t… Baroness Ros Altmann on Action is urgently needed on t… John Mather on Some thoughts for IGCs and Pro…
- How vaccines are delivered – expert questions – expert answers.
- Maintenance payments are not a benefit, they are a carer’s and a child’s right
- “Assumptions are dangerous” – Bromwich on USS
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad?
- Are we “too old – too fat” – or are we just not managing Covid too well?
- “Assumptions are dangerous” – Bromwich on USS henrytapper.com/2021/01/27/ass…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- @HigherEdActuary @TheActuaryMag @MikeOtsuka @pickfos I am sure he will be his usual even- handed self- I look forwa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
- @RButcherptl @JosephineCumbo How about scrapping fast track for DB so that corporates can properly sponsor DC workplace pensions!Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
- @HelloMcQueen @JosephineCumbo Or switch to CDC as the way to turn pots back into pensions?Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
- @HigherEdActuary @TheActuaryMag @MikeOtsuka @pickfos I wonder what John’s answers to these questions will be.Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: internet
The flight to investment continues. Savers – Lord knows why – don’t appreciate rates of interest of less than 1%. When the talk turns to us paying banks to keep our money, thoughts turn to investment in real things- … Continue reading
New data today. Record numbers are using the internet. Record numbers are also investing in pensions. You’d never know. We must drag pensions out of the digital stone age. https://t.co/j3To2IpsmP pic.twitter.com/T4XErS6jqo — Alistair McQueen (@HelloMcQueen) August 7, 2020 I was … Continue reading
When I posted this library, the actuaries who’ve blogged had no central library of their work. So I published their articles on my blog and curated them here. All the articles they’ve written have also been published on linked in … Continue reading
Jo Cumbo has called out the “elephant in the room” as the data quality of the pension schemes that look after our money , our data and our resources for security in retirement. If data is money them money is … Continue reading
“The Pensions Schemes Bill makes provision for Pensions Dashboards which will provide everyone with clear simple access to all of their pension information on one portal”. This quote, from Francis Goss, who is on the dashboard working group, tells … Continue reading
Telling youngsters to save more is a waste of time It’s been a sad 48 hours on twitter watching the wolf pack turn on Paul Claireaux for his cappuccino blog – where Paul postulates that a youngster could have a … Continue reading
http://www.seedrs.com/agewage We’ll be closing our investment round with Seedrs on Friday 24th May. As I write, that gives readers a week to invest. You invest by clicking the link above, if you want to invest more than £5,000, drop email@example.com … Continue reading
I designed, launched and sold the first – and still only – Norwegian pension dashboard some 15 yrs ago. “norskpensjon.no” is the pension dashboard service that the Norwegian pension providers, after we gained traction with it, insisted that they should … Continue reading
Iona Bain has been travelling around Britain finding out what young people are doing to get help with their finances. She has documented her findings in a great FT article Shunned by traditional advisers, younger investors use apps and … Continue reading