Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Gerry Francis on Want to live longer? Get a pen… ConKeating on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Ping but no pong… on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Bob Compton on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Peter D Beattie on The grave threat to our hospit… Robert on 5 ways to stay happy on a lock… Tim Simpson on Pension Playpen to relaunch as… ConKeating on DWP frees up workplace pension… Victoria Hampton on Where’s best to build my… John Roberts on How Soon Will We See the Benef… ian layton on Where’s best to build my… Eugen N on Where’s best to build my… henry tapper on How Soon Will We See the Benef… Derek Scott on Going to work? How London stay… Giannis Waymouth on Going to work? How London stay…
- Ping but no pong – we have a Pension Schemes Act ready to go!
- Codes and the Interim Consultation Response – Con Keating watches them spinning out of Control
- DB transfers;- we understand the crime – but not the causes of crime.
- THE INHERITANCE CHALLENGE FACING WOMEN IN THE ‘SANDWICH GENERATION’
- Pension’s race to net-zero
- They owe railways a debt of thanks twitter.com/josephinecumbo…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- @pensionseagull @JosephineCumbo "I was concerned by TPR’s downplaying of benchmarking to fast track by describing i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
- @pensionseagull "We need to stop TPR benchmarking an open scheme's bespoke valuation against their fast track assum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- @JosephineCumbo I hope this will also help schemes invest for sustainability henrytapper.com/2021/01/20/pin… Thanks for th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- Lady Stedman-Scott, said subsequent regulations, to be set out by The Pensions Regulator would “acknowledge the pos… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Internet marketing is a funny young business which looks the same as a funny old business called “shopping”. Continue reading
JacktheJouneyman raced for the first time at Ludlow yesterday and a hardy cross-section of the Pension PlayPen was there to see him finish fourth. Coming into the home straight the four year old had pulled for most of the race but … Continue reading
NOTHING that’s precisely how much it will cost you to get an excellent pension plan at less than half the cost of a stakeholder pension. Continue reading
I hope the FCA will have their binoculars trained on the corporate boxes of the asset managers this summer. We wouldn’t want any of our virtuous investment consultancies being mistaken from their chavvy retail cousins in taking the fund manager’s shilling. Continue reading
Think technology Steve, small pots will become a lot smaller through aggregation and operation big fat pot may end up being renamed “Webb’s folly”.
Trail commission has no more place in QWPS than consultancy charging Continue reading