Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea… bob compton on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- Come for coffee with Julius and Tumelo; 10.30 this morning!
- Reappointed Pensions Minister tweets his agenda
- @OpenMoney_ajm @SippySlicker the 75% came from Stephen Timms but there seemed general consent that a Pension Wise m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess - and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the… The MPs should lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- Pension Dashboard's Data Availability Point will be announced after the laying of regs. in April 2023. Chris Currie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Sports
Stefan Stern has kindly shared an opinion piece he’s written in the Guardian, which I like very much. You can read it for free here (thanks to the Guardian’s enlightened sharing policy) Five years ago, Stella and I moved back … Continue reading
Jon Spain is one of Britain’s foremost actuarial thinkers. You don’t have to be an actuary to enjoy this piece – indeed it might help for non-actuaries to peer behind the actuarial covers – as Jon allows you … Continue reading
JacktheJouneyman raced for the first time at Ludlow yesterday and a hardy cross-section of the Pension PlayPen was there to see him finish fourth. Coming into the home straight the four year old had pulled for most of the race but … Continue reading
Corporate Golf days are such formulaic affairs…the obligatory “bacon rolls before and ploughmans after”, the lager shandies, the accusations of banditry and the stories of the put that got away. Dull as ditch! And were this blog to concern itself with such nonsense … Continue reading
Congratulations to Agusta Westland, proud sponsors of Yeovil Town Football Club, manufacturers of top helicopters and now the sponsors of Britain’s #1 pension scheme. I had the honour of dancing with their wonderful pension team and though I was unable … Continue reading
I would no sooner put next year’s football predictions in the hand of my son than he would in mine Continue reading