Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
DR Robin Rowles on Five ways the change from RPI… Chris Giles on Five ways the change from RPI… henry tapper on TISA’s plans for low pai… ConKeating on Five ways the change from RPI… derekscott1953 on TISA’s plans for low pai… henry tapper on Five ways the change from RPI… Mark Andrew Meldon on Five ways the change from RPI… Mike Post on Five ways the change from RPI… Martin T on “Sooner being better tha… DCIF; we won’t… on Tomorrow is a day of reckoning… Joy Division 24 - Jo… on 24 hours – the greatest… henry tapper on CPI, RPI and CPIH – get… ConKeating on Tomorrow is a day of reckoning… Dennis Leech on CPI, RPI and CPIH – get… Chris Giles on The Regulator’s not for…
- Are the excess deaths in 2020 just a ‘shortfall’ from 2019
- Five ways the change from RPI may impact you and your pension
- DCIF; we won’t pay higher fees without sight of better value
- Simon Baynes – a great loss to pensions and to all who knew him
- “Sooner being better than perfect” a model for our times.
- Interesting conversation at DCIF yesterday - my thoughts on what needs to happen with master trust investments… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 15 hours ago
- Worth re-reading this in the light of You and Yours' second expose today lnkd.in/dW3TBqT #pensions lnkd.in/ddn9w3yRestoring confidence in pensions 15 hours ago
- Well worth your lunchbreak! twitter.com/henryhtapper/s…Restoring confidence in pensions 16 hours ago
- Background to the scam is here henrytapper.com/2019/05/25/gra…Restoring confidence in pensions 16 hours ago
- bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00… @TransparencyTF @Pension_Life and many others - this is the BBC's investigation into DolphinRestoring confidence in pensions 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: September 2010
And what can I tell you, My brother my killer What can I possibly say I guess that I miss you I guess I forgive you I’m glad you stood in my way … Leonard Cohen- Famous Blue Raincoat
I hope that in future debates, we will concentrate as much on holding the attention of employees as getting it. Continue reading
Pleeeeeease! I like Moroccan food, I like Eton High Street but when it comes to “dining experiences” I’d prefer mine authentic. Whatever marketing guru decided to close the New College public house and re-open it as the kind of nonsense that’s embedded … Continue reading
When we have digested auto-enrolment and introduced NEST then we can look again at the Citizen’s Pension. Continue reading
My confidence that a just and equitable setltlement will be reached is based on my unwavering belief in the value of British Society to deliver a fair solution. Continue reading
The truth is that the pensions industry is so up its own about communication and the value of saving for retirement that iti s in denial and until it wakes up to to some hard truths- it will continue to seem as foolish to the general population as it does today.
I can only assume that one day investment consultants will wake up to these realities but that will be the day that they start to think as DC experts and not as DB consultants looking for something to do. Continue reading
The City University Club fails by any modern standard to cut the mustard- but I love it.