Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots?
- “Further and faster”- the white heat of pension consolidation.
- Small DC schemes must be guided by data – not self interest.
- Covid lessons for the UK from Taiwan and South Korea-Gordon Woo
- It’s been a “long day coming”- and a change is going to come
- @JohnRalfe1 @FinancialTimes @GuyOpperman Perhaps they represent the gold standard to which smaller schemes aspire?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- It is important that there is clear guidance from the Pensions Regulator on what is best practice in this area. Thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who… It is important that there is clear gui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @JosephineCumbo The new pension scheme stands to benefit from the increased AUM and should ensure that the member's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Employee benefit
Have you wondered what the future of employee benefit consulting holds in a world where 1.5 million employers will have workplace pensions? One thing’s for certain, with all those employers there will always be employees. With employees come employee benefits. … Continue reading
She gets the aggregates and cements, mixes the concrete , lays it and sells the building! Continue reading
Employers don’t spend money on their staff for fun, Employee benefits need to be cost justified and compete for corporate spend against R&D, dividend payments and M&A. While CEOs like to remind their workforces that they are the company’s most valuable asset, … Continue reading
Earlier in the week I mentioned I was highly sceptical about corporate wrap platforms. They have become the holy grail for a magic circle of insurance companies whose business models are increasingly focusing on pandering to the boardrooms of fellow corporate … Continue reading
I’ve not read anything so silly as this http://www.professionalpensions.com/professional-pensions/news/2105510/stv-slashes-liabilities-bespoke-mortality-exercise for a long time. If you can’t read the story via the link, KPMG are delighting in having got the STV Trustees to change their mortality assumptions after they’d collected eveidence that most of … Continue reading
The skills, the committment and the experience of trustees is undoubted. They are a resource that is given for free for the good of all. IF David Cameron’s Big Society is expressed anywhere it is in the noble behaviour of these people, whether CEOs, shop stewards or ordinary members. Continue reading