Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Brian G on The Money and Pensions Service… John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- If you’re an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension.
- Covid may not have made us older – let’s hope it’s making us wiser.
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- @JosephineCumbo @craigpberry The Net Pay Action Group , headed by @rosaltmann and @litrgnews includes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 14 hours ago
- What Covid has done is remind us of our own fragile place on the planet and reinforced what was increasingly appare… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- This is good news for Uber workers and this deal should be just the first of many lnkd.in/d9n2PVapRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- If you're an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension. henrytapper.com/2021/09/24/if-… This is good news for Uber workers and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- @PensionsMonkey @CommonsWorkPen @MoneyPensionsUK has a poisoned chalice (as you say) but a stronger nudge to Pensi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Martin Lewis
This article is important. We urge people to save for retirement but for many people retirement is already here and things are going to be tough as the economic impact of the pandemic hits us all. So it’s good to … Continue reading
Most internet comparison pages are misleading and should be taken down We have a problem with internet lead generation which has been investigated by Laura Purkess and promoted by Jack Gilbert. Here is the twitter thread (note these are screenshots … Continue reading
Martin Lewis is bang on the money, we save with the expectation of certain outcomes and we invest , speculating on getting more than from saving, with the potential for less. If you think this is motherhood and apple pie, … Continue reading
The quote in the title comes from a friend of mine, who has a successful web-based comparison site (that doesn’t compare pensions). The comment has haunted me since Christmas. What’s that coming over the hill?!? uh- “guidance”… uh – “single … Continue reading
I don’t know if there’s something in a name, but if I was an IFA, I’d be butting my head against anything called “Lewis” this morning. There’s Martin Lewis, talking to us on the TV of taking control of our … Continue reading
For millions of savers, the most important piece of financial news over the past few weeks has not been about the impact of bond yields on pension liabilities or their mortgage interest payments or the state of the stock market. … Continue reading
Malcolm Small is what can best be called an “operator”, a “smooth operator” at that. He is very clear thinking and he presents cautious solutions to big problems in an elegant way. I’ve known him for a few years … Continue reading
Pension PlayPen has teamed up with Juan Ho’s aeEchange to provide a holistic service for employers struggling with auto-enrolment. Many tens of thousands of employers have already benefited from Ho’s software. Remarkably Payroo, which provides an integrated payroll payment and … Continue reading