Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Brian G on The Money and Pensions Service… John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- If you’re an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension.
- Covid may not have made us older – let’s hope it’s making us wiser.
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- @JosephineCumbo @craigpberry The Net Pay Action Group , headed by @rosaltmann and @litrgnews includes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 14 hours ago
- What Covid has done is remind us of our own fragile place on the planet and reinforced what was increasingly appare… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
- This is good news for Uber workers and this deal should be just the first of many lnkd.in/d9n2PVapRestoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
- If you're an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension. henrytapper.com/2021/09/24/if-… This is good news for Uber workers and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- @PensionsMonkey @CommonsWorkPen @MoneyPensionsUK has a poisoned chalice (as you say) but a stronger nudge to Pensi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Tag Archives: PWC
Since 2012, the industry has self regulated pension transfer exercises where employers offer staff a financial incentive, to quit good quality schemes. Industry leaders are now calling for the Govt to intervene after saying self-regulation is failing https://t.co/sSwvLQG94A — Josephine … Continue reading
With remarkable restraint , Mike Otsuka reports on conversations he’s had with the USS on unknown unknowns. We do not know what the future brings, but past performance suggests that universities do not fail as people need higher … Continue reading
I hate falling out with old friends so I wasn’t happy when Raj Mody phoned me and told me that I’d pissed him off. Well he put it more mildly than that but when an actuary says he’s disappointed, you … Continue reading
The most conclusive finding of a recent survey by PwC into pensions taxation was not even related to the respondents’ views on the central question of the survey (namely, the most appealing tax scenario for their pension)! Sixty percent of … Continue reading
The closest most actuaries get to the beneficiaries of pensions is behind a one way mirror watching a focus group arranged by a marketing company. Continue reading
While large numbers of people, (the low-paid , young and the haitual self and unemployed) have never been in a company pension scheme, some 30 million of us in the UK have either a private pension in payment or have the prospect … Continue reading
Earlier in the week I mentioned I was highly sceptical about corporate wrap platforms. They have become the holy grail for a magic circle of insurance companies whose business models are increasingly focusing on pandering to the boardrooms of fellow corporate … Continue reading