Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
derekscott1953 on Natural selection is one thing… Tim Simpson on Natural selection is one thing… Martin T on Natural selection is one thing… ConKeating on Natural selection is one thing… Robert on Sexy-cash is back incentivizin… Martin T on Stay safe and wish ourselves a… DaveC on Sexy-cash is back incentivizin… George Kirrin on Sexy-cash is back incentivizin… AgeWage: Making your… on Perverse incentives; Sexycash… Stay safe and wish o… on A library of COVID-19 actuaria… Derek Scott on PRAG – lively up yoursel… Peter Beattie on Is GMP equalization an opportu… Bob Compton on No blubbing over the future of… ConKeating on No blubbing over the future of… henry tapper on No blubbing over the future of…
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Let’s start the run up to Christmas with compassion
- Bosses – the dashboard is not about you – it’s about us!
- Sexy-cash is back incentivizing pension transfers – let’s nip this in the bud
- Stay safe and wish ourselves a Happy Christmas.
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia henrytapper.com/2020/12/02/nat…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- lnkd.in/g7s65YeRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- Theresa's story moved me to compassion on the first day of advent lnkd.in/giB-9dxRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- Let’s start the run up to Christmas with compassion henrytapper.com/2020/12/01/let…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- We live in an inclusive rather than exclusive world where ordinary people have fundamental rights to data that conc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Cyberbury
Earlier in the week I mentioned I was highly sceptical about corporate wrap platforms. They have become the holy grail for a magic circle of insurance companies whose business models are increasingly focusing on pandering to the boardrooms of fellow corporate … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia PWC report today that the value of DC pension pots has fallen by 30% in the last three years. This Telegraph article gives the grim details. This is not a paper loss which can be reversed if markets recover, … Continue reading
And if you’ve ever heard Martin on the radio then you’ll know that he is a lot cleverer and does a lot more good than many of us would care to admit.
The act of reading these stories and poems is to step into Christopher Robin’s shoes and embrace a vlue system that has driven the governing class of Britian for two hundred years. You should try it sometime- it really is scary!
We will be competing for their interest with a whole bunch of others trying to get some space on their cloud. Continue reading