Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots?
- “Further and faster”- the white heat of pension consolidation.
- Small DC schemes must be guided by data – not self interest.
- Covid lessons for the UK from Taiwan and South Korea-Gordon Woo
- It’s been a “long day coming”- and a change is going to come
- @JohnRalfe1 @FinancialTimes @GuyOpperman Perhaps they represent the gold standard to which smaller schemes aspire?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- It is important that there is clear guidance from the Pensions Regulator on what is best practice in this area. Thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who… It is important that there is clear gui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- @JosephineCumbo The new pension scheme stands to benefit from the increased AUM and should ensure that the member's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Home
We are a nation in debt. Jointly and severally. As a country we have lived beyond our means, individually we have spent more than we have earned. The problem is not universal and many individuals have managed their finances well, … Continue reading
Vivi Friedgut is quite a woman. Still in her early thirties she has left the world of private banking where she could make easy money advising the super-rich. She has chosen to invest her private capital in educating students and those at … Continue reading
My son Oliver has a blog and to my surprise has asked me to advertise it here … so here it is http://www.tapsport-o.blogspot.com It is a strange place. He doesn’t appear to have any interest in collective DC or annuities … Continue reading
My Mum was 79 last month, my Dad is 80 on Sunday. Dad packed in work this year, my Mum completed the 700 mile South West coastal path – they are beginning to wind down. All too often it takes a … Continue reading
And if you’ve ever heard Martin on the radio then you’ll know that he is a lot cleverer and does a lot more good than many of us would care to admit.
Now we know- I was right, my Mum was wrong and angry organomums at Sainsburys are terrorists. Continue reading