I have been telling my Mum since I was four that salad is no good- give me peas and mash and carrots boiled ,roasted even stir-fried but leave those leaves out of it.
Leave cucumbers out of it, tomatoes out of it (except on pizza).
Me and organic vegetables are strangers. I run scared of organic mums buying distorted, discoloured objects clad in brown substances claiming to be earth.
Now we know- you don’t make friends with salad
Now we know- Germans despise Spain (‘s cucumbers)
Now we know- Russians boycott European vegetables (hey I thought Russia was European!)
Now we know- organic vegetables are killers
Now we know- I was right, my Mum was wrong and angry organomums at Sainsburys are terrorists.
- Killer cucumber: 365 new cases (thesun.co.uk)
- Germany Suspects Spanish Cucumbers in E.coli Scare (first4lawyers.com)
- E.coli outbreak that has killed 16 triggers UK salads warning – Daily Mail (news.google.com)
- Safety at the Salad Bar (everydayhealth.com)
- 15 dead from killer cucumbers (thesun.co.uk)
- 16 dead from killer cucumbers (thesun.co.uk)
- Is it safe to eat salad? (guardian.co.uk)
Pingback: You don?t make friends with salad « wiya111