Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Michael Otsuka on The CDC consultation – m… Bob Ward on Whitbread – you must pay… henry tapper on Been on the edge all week… John Mather on Been on the edge all week… Nick Reid on Been on the edge all week… henry tapper on The risks of partial disc… kate upcraft on The risks of partial disc… Richard Harris on Helping people understand thei… Terence P. O'Hallora… on “Would you pay a social… DC on “Would you pay a social… alan chaplin on “Would you pay a social… stefan zaitschenko on “Would you pay a social… Dave C on “Would you pay a social… Ian Neale on “Would you pay a social… Adrian Boulding on “Would you pay a social…
- @chriscfox a case of not letting outliers (extreme examples) dictate a general policy? I'm not aware of any system… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 17 minutes ago
- @chriscfox There has been good work on using the blockchain for rules based pension schemes (such as the proposals… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 18 minutes ago
- @pickfos Sam - that's not following what I'm saying at all. Whitbread are currently in discussions with tPR on defi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 minutes ago
- @chriscfox yes - that is a reason. However modelling done by Keating et al suggests that those who take transfers a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 25 minutes ago
- @pickfos How RM works out its scheme design is down to RM - this is not a consultation on the Royal Mail scheme des… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 28 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Germany
This article is about collective pensions, it’s not technical, anyone can read it and – I hope- enjoy it. I wrote it after discussing pensions with my landlady at my Munich hotel. My friend Abraham has it in a nutshell. … Continue reading
My friend Eamonn O’Connor, who is busy setting up City Noble, had time to share this little nugget. Far too subtle for this blog and a pearl before the Plowman’s swine Eamonn! Plenty of posturing in Euroland at present: the … Continue reading
News is coming in that Wayne Rooney has tested positive for a performance enhancing rug. His magnificent header from all of 6 inches crowned another fab night’s footie in Ukrania. And this in a game that but for Capello’s pleading, our … Continue reading
Europe will, given half a chance, screw up our pensions. I don’t want that to happen. Well done Cameron for digging in your heels.
It’s a sobering time for those involved in pensions policy and for those who are trying to advise companies and people in how to organises their finances to meet their retirement income needs. One thing people don’t want to do is guess. They … Continue reading
Now we know- I was right, my Mum was wrong and angry organomums at Sainsburys are terrorists. Continue reading
Gott und Himmell ve vill make their little winkels into frankfurters.