Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad?
- Are we “too old – too fat” – or are we just not managing Covid too well?
- Can the private sector be trusted to pay us a “living pension”?
- Action is urgently needed on the net pay pension issue
- Some thoughts for IGCs and Providers on investment pathways.
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube sounds nice!Restoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube looking forwardsRestoring confidence in pensions 19 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube Off to Smithfield market now!Restoring confidence in pensions 21 hours ago
- We need to return to a default pension solution. At Tata, the default could and should have been the PPF, for peopl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 21 hours ago
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad? henrytapper.com/2021/01/26/mor…Restoring confidence in pensions 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: Trump
The Friday Report – Issue 24 … Continue reading
“Fast moving actuary” was once the title of a gossip column in Professional Pensions. It’s an intentional oxymoron, the actuary’s stock in trade is prudence – standing back. But “with a pandemic you can never act too early” and … Continue reading
“I have no time for populism” , was the astonishing rebuttal of top Zurich Insurance shrink Stefan Kroepfl. Kroepfl, who is global head of life business analysis – is no lightweight, nor was the discussion that ensued at this Dutch … Continue reading
What has happened in America this week has surprised and delighted me. Donald Trump’s two advisory committees, staffed from the Chief Executives of big American business have been disbanded, or more properly disbanded themselves. The strategy and policy forum and the … Continue reading
On 1st January this year, Her Majesty The Queen made me a Knight of the Realm. On 27th January, President Donald Trump seems to have made me an alien. I am a British citizen who has lived in America for … Continue reading
Sometimes a cartoon will say more than words; this is such a cartoon, these are some times! Theresa May represents Britain and a set of values that are well know if not well articulated. In recent blogs I have … Continue reading
Vanity’s vulnerability Trump’s weak-spot has been exposed over the weekend. Confronted with photographic evidence that his Inauguration was not as well attended as his predecessor’s, he set his press team to work creating alternative facts. The American dictionary Webster tweeted … Continue reading