Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
nmcpcc on Simon Baynes – a great l… derekscott1953 on Natural selection is one thing… Tim Simpson on Natural selection is one thing… Martin T on Natural selection is one thing… ConKeating on Natural selection is one thing… Robert on Sexy-cash is back incentivizin… Martin T on Stay safe and wish ourselves a… DaveC on Sexy-cash is back incentivizin… George Kirrin on Sexy-cash is back incentivizin… AgeWage: Making your… on Perverse incentives; Sexycash… Stay safe and wish o… on A library of COVID-19 actuaria… Derek Scott on PRAG – lively up yoursel… Peter Beattie on Is GMP equalization an opportu… Bob Compton on No blubbing over the future of… ConKeating on No blubbing over the future of…
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Let’s start the run up to Christmas with compassion
- Bosses – the dashboard is not about you – it’s about us!
- Sexy-cash is back incentivizing pension transfers – let’s nip this in the bud
- Stay safe and wish ourselves a Happy Christmas.
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia henrytapper.com/2020/12/02/nat…Restoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
- lnkd.in/g7s65YeRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- Theresa's story moved me to compassion on the first day of advent lnkd.in/giB-9dxRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- Let’s start the run up to Christmas with compassion henrytapper.com/2020/12/01/let…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- We live in an inclusive rather than exclusive world where ordinary people have fundamental rights to data that conc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: January 2010
There are no great and good anymore- the availability of information has meant a democratisation and demystification of the pensions hieirarchy. The information revolution has done for the pensions oligarchy what usury did for feududalism and it’s not taken 100 years, it hasn’t taken 100 months!
Customer service has improved little in the last fourty years. This story demonstrates the high standards that once existed in one of our leading Department Stores. Continue reading