Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Prof A Ehteshami on Oxford’s and Cambridge’s role… John Mather on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… ros altmann on It’s payroll wot dunnit-… John Mather on Bamboozled by vultures!… dave thompson on Contingent charging will sink… John Mather on Workplace pensions – who… pensionseagull on Consolidation – Darren J… henry tapper on Time for a DC upgrade? Richard Bryan on Is the USS really in cris… Doug Mullen on Time for a DC upgrade? Colin Meech on Bamboozled by vultures!… Bryn Davies on Bamboozled by vultures!… Robert on Are you feeling DC sick? Richard Bryan on Are you feeling DC sick? John Mather on Are you feeling DC sick?
- @SippySlicker @DavidPenney10 I'm saying that VAT and Income tax are creating an unintended bias towards contingent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 9 minutes ago
- I still want to be paid when I retire! lnkd.in/eYYdaPrRestoring confidence in pensions 12 minutes ago
- I still want to be paid when I retire! henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/i-s… https://t.co/oK5zLircvyRestoring confidence in pensions 22 minutes ago
- I still want to be paid when I retire! henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/i-s… https://t.co/ij77cxI7cIRestoring confidence in pensions 22 minutes ago
- RT @DefndBenefitsRR: JEFF PRESTRIDGE: Questions over British Steel pensions rightrelevance.com/search/article… https://t.co/Ijj79RVv8dRestoring confidence in pensions 37 minutes ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Each year we (the Pension Play Pen) organise a week down in the Cotswolds and go racing for four days at the Cheltenham National Hunt Festival. The racing takes place between 13th and 16th March and we have taken the house for … Continue reading
Paul Johnson and the Institute of Fiscal Studies have done the numbers and, to nobody’s surprise, have concluded that the long-term cost of public sector pensions in terms of “pensions out” will be about the same under the new regime … Continue reading
If anything is to be learned from current events, it needs to be learned about how the rules are established (not whether they are applied). Continue reading
This excellent article is by Paul Smalera. There’s been plenty of fancy talk about twitter’s “grey box” policy but this is the only balanced peice I’ve come across. Follow the links at the bottom if you want more. Twitter’s … Continue reading
The Racket of the Lambs – 20 things you never wanted to know about Pension Rocks III’s top band.
If you’ve been following my posts recently, (thanks) you’ll be aware of a thread defined by the phrase “Popcorn Pensions” that refers to my friend Peter Shellswell’s KFC moment. Peter told me over the Popcorn Chicken that he’d decided to move on from … Continue reading
IFAs Control £591bn of Britain’s wealth. That’s a whole lot of moley. Continue reading