Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Gerry Francis on Want to live longer? Get a pen… ConKeating on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Ping but no pong… on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Bob Compton on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Peter D Beattie on The grave threat to our hospit… Robert on 5 ways to stay happy on a lock… Tim Simpson on Pension Playpen to relaunch as… ConKeating on DWP frees up workplace pension… Victoria Hampton on Where’s best to build my… John Roberts on How Soon Will We See the Benef… ian layton on Where’s best to build my… Eugen N on Where’s best to build my… henry tapper on How Soon Will We See the Benef… Derek Scott on Going to work? How London stay… Giannis Waymouth on Going to work? How London stay…
- Ping but no pong – we have a Pension Schemes Act ready to go!
- Codes and the Interim Consultation Response – Con Keating watches them spinning out of Control
- DB transfers;- we understand the crime – but not the causes of crime.
- THE INHERITANCE CHALLENGE FACING WOMEN IN THE ‘SANDWICH GENERATION’
- Pension’s race to net-zero
- They owe railways a debt of thanks twitter.com/josephinecumbo…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- @pensionseagull @JosephineCumbo "I was concerned by TPR’s downplaying of benchmarking to fast track by describing i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
- @pensionseagull "We need to stop TPR benchmarking an open scheme's bespoke valuation against their fast track assum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
- @JosephineCumbo I hope this will also help schemes invest for sustainability henrytapper.com/2021/01/20/pin… Thanks for th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- Lady Stedman-Scott, said subsequent regulations, to be set out by The Pensions Regulator would “acknowledge the pos… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Each year we (the Pension Play Pen) organise a week down in the Cotswolds and go racing for four days at the Cheltenham National Hunt Festival. The racing takes place between 13th and 16th March and we have taken the house for … Continue reading
Paul Johnson and the Institute of Fiscal Studies have done the numbers and, to nobody’s surprise, have concluded that the long-term cost of public sector pensions in terms of “pensions out” will be about the same under the new regime … Continue reading
If anything is to be learned from current events, it needs to be learned about how the rules are established (not whether they are applied). Continue reading
This excellent article is by Paul Smalera. There’s been plenty of fancy talk about twitter’s “grey box” policy but this is the only balanced peice I’ve come across. Follow the links at the bottom if you want more. Twitter’s … Continue reading
The Racket of the Lambs – 20 things you never wanted to know about Pension Rocks III’s top band.
If you’ve been following my posts recently, (thanks) you’ll be aware of a thread defined by the phrase “Popcorn Pensions” that refers to my friend Peter Shellswell’s KFC moment. Peter told me over the Popcorn Chicken that he’d decided to move on from … Continue reading
IFAs Control £591bn of Britain’s wealth. That’s a whole lot of moley. Continue reading