Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Everything you need to know about vaccines (and more) .Covid-ARG
- “In pensions we trust” – when our data is trusty!
- A breakthrough in measuring the quality of DC scheme data.
- Pensions are stranded off-line; this must change!
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Lessons to learn from Dolphin Trust henrytapper.com/2020/11/27/les…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- No blubbing over the future of RPI please. henrytapper.com/2020/11/28/no-…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- Sexy-cash is back incentivizing pension transfers – let’s nip this in the bud henrytapper.com/2020/11/30/sex…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- Bosses – the dashboard is not about you – it’s about us! henrytapper.com/2020/12/01/bos…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia henrytapper.com/2020/12/02/nat…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2013
I phoned my bank yesterday looking for a mortgage. “How long do you want your mortgage for Mr Tapper?” “Fifteen years” “I’m sorry Mr Tapper, we can’t lend on an interest only basis beyond your 65th birthday so that will … Continue reading
It is not as if the insurers have not been given the chance to get their act together. They have – and continue to have – the chance to change. But if they will not clean up their act voluntarily, can they complain if politicians have to clean it up for them?
One of the odd things (asymmetries) about pensions is that 90% of the attention is focussed on 10% of the schemes. The top 100 pension funds in Britain have more assets under management than the next 900 . And if … Continue reading