Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
ConKeating on USS’ view of investment… Baroness Ros Altmann on USS’ view of investment… DaveC on USS’ view of investment… Underpayments of the… on DWP furloughs Gran’s pen… henry tapper on The terror of league tables George Kirrin on The terror of league tables henry tapper on Could #Budget21 be a game-chan… Bryn Davies on Could #Budget21 be a game-chan… Sunny K. Ujjawal on The money behind annuities… Peter Beattie on Ros Altmann’s defence of… Dr Robin Rowles on Ros Altmann’s defence of… ConKeating on Ros Altmann’s defence of… Ros Altmann’s… on The curse on pensions is the c… henry tapper on The curse on pensions is the c… henry tapper on John Ralfe’s CDC lecture
- Just had my second offer of a vaccine in three days. Thanks to @UCLGlobalHealth , my GP and @NHSEnglandLDN but I can't be the priority!Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- @misterpaws It's called history!Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- What will lifestyle buy me? henrytapper.com/2021/03/07/wha… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- What will lifestyle buy me? henrytapper.com/2021/03/07/wha…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- Con Keating expresses his extreme frustration with the thinking of the USS on future investment returns.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
In everyday speak- the early phase NEST default investment approach is patronising nonsense and its only value is to NEST and Government Continue reading
We should be looking to release our older workers to train up the youth and deploy their reliability and indpenedence the way they see best. That may not require them going to work. Continue reading
Things are pretty grim in DB land just now. The 3% hike in personal contributions to public sector pensions is likely to accelerate the trend for individuals to opt-out of DB leaving these schemes derelict. The anticipated abolition of contracting out from … Continue reading
GIVE THE LONDON BOROUGH’S PENSION FUNDS A COMMON INVESTMENT FUND AND FAST. Continue reading
You can have as many connections on social media as you like. But its not the connecting but what happens next that counts!
The Pensions Regulator has challenged us to establish what can practically be done for staff with DC pensions.
However, it would lead to the kind of engagement between staff and retirement that is needed if we are to move forward from the current deadlock of distrust.
This from the News of the World this weekend Fair? Judge for yourself You work till you drop,pay a fortune into your pension , then get a pittance until you die. Unless you’re a judge. Earn up to £206,000 pa. … Continue reading